• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fortis93 have to be honest that clip isn't far away from truth, i have no respect for so called sports stars and watching tennis bit like watching paint dry to me. same with cricket.

years ago i used to watch F1 when its was mansell and senna racing proper racing lots of over taking passing etc and not just them others as well.

it was exciting then 👍

now its all who has the best car drs etc and whoever is usually at the front stays there 52 laps later, it started sending me to sleep years ago.

so i gave that up, let me put it you like this if you took lewis out mclaren mercedes and dumped him a bottom feeder team would he be half the driver he is now?

no in all honesty not really he just got lucky and stuck it out, thats all.

these so called top drivers half of them just got half decent car and then a bit is on them. not they are amazing drivers.

Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

admittedly they do some good driving but there is too much money and tech doing more for them, than there skill alone any more.

thats my view on it all but i suspect others will disagree with that view but thats fine too 👍

basil :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor 6 Stunden schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

boahhh hab ich einen Kopf

man sollte niemals durcheinander saufen,weiss ich,aber war sooooo lecker

...ich auch aber nicht vom saufen sondern von der Arbeit! 😀 Na, ja... Heute Abend letzter Ritt bis Morgen früh um 6:00...

Dann habe ich 2 Tage frei... Und nächstes WE habe ich kein WE Dienst! 🤗👌👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Catgirl:

gab schon wieder Pizza mit Vino..... 🤪🤪

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Gentleman:

Um 11 schon wieder Mittag essen und direkt Alkohol mit druff. Respekt! @Gladiator_MV Nimm dir mal ´n Beispiel dran…🤣 So spät morgens trinkst du nix mehr…

Amy Poehler Drinking GIF by IFC

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

...Null Chance! 😉🤣

image.gif.5f81368580fc386e38b954d76c8509e7.gifimage.gif.0b35c983134171182c6586b88ad8137a.gif

• Haha 7

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Mithrandir2320:

Und oben drauf die vorbildliche Amazon Verpackung- offen, eingerissen, geknickt, gequetscht, gestaucht.

...Deshalb! Hab ich da schon über jahre nix mehr bestellt! Immer ein und dasselbe... Es ändert sich nix! Alle regen sich auf! Aber bestellen immer wieder?! 🤭😄

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James CordenCome On Reaction GIF by MOODMANanderson cooper whatever GIF

• Haha 4

🥤🤠 last night was the 1st night I did not need the morphine pill although still having trouble sleeping good enough… Wed. Going to take another blood test to see if I’m still slightly elevated! 😑 🩸 

Funny thing is my personal doctor predicted my pain would probably go away this weekend & he was right (seems most likely it was a gastro/intestinal virus which can still give severe pain in sides/back). 🤷‍♂️

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

• Like 10

vor 1 Minute schrieb Veum:

🥤🤠 last night was the 1st night I did not need the morphine pill although still having trouble sleeping good enough… Wed. Going to take another blood test to see if I’m still slightly elevated! 😑 🩸 

Funny thing is my personal doctor predicted my pain would probably go away this weekend & he was right (seems most likely it was a gastro/intestinal virus which can still give severe pain in sides/back). 🤷‍♂️

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

Hi Mike,

Good to hear you didn't need the morphine

Pill last night.

I hope it will get better and better every day now.

All the best from me.😉

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Awards

21 hours ago, Sir-Godric said:

Guten Abend,

Hatte heute endlich mal Zeit Staffel 4 von Stranger Things fertig zu schaun.

Also ich bin auch total begeistert.

Super gemacht und spannend bis zuletzt.

Auch ein paar Szenen zum Schmunzeln.

Bis jetzt mit Top Gun 2 und FB3 mein Filmhighlight für dieses Jahr.

Was waren eure Highlights bis jetzt in diesem Jahr?

Stranger Things Erica GIF by NETFLIX

@Sir-Godric been looking for “Bourne/MI” type films that interest me/us… “The Contractor” with Chris Pine, Drive, & we are now watching an Amazon exclusive called “The Terminal List” with Chris Pratt (how to find some diamonds in the rough of these type of films this year!). :)

10 hours ago, Basil said:

no thats cool lindy :D

last year my uncle passed away and before he did, he left all his worldly goods to me.

he said we have both struggled all our lives and he did not want me to struggle anymore like he had to in the past.

so said to me when im gone buy your forever home where its all paid off with no mortgage etc.

then he would be really happy for me and my wife, knowing set up for rest of our lives :D

he also was like a second father to me as he had no children of his own.

the other reason im moving is too where my parents estate they are living as they have both had issues in last year or so.

dad is 82 and had his gallbladder out and was very dodery after the operation

also mum 73 had a spinal operation last year as she fell over as her spinal cord was caught and if that not happened she would have been paralysed,

she still not back to her normal self yet either walking etc so there is more operations to come yet i suspect.

where i live at the moment im a 40 minute drive away, which in my mind is bit to far away if something was to happen in an emergency like it did before.

so the plan is the new house is 1 street away but far enough away so we are not under each others feet still but close enough if im needed on a daily basis.

so in all is a really good thing overall, me and the wife are happy to be moving also because where we live the people have changed also the car parking on the road has got out of hand now sometimes having to park a very long way away now sometimes streets away.

with the new house we will have our own drive and be living in a cul de sac, so will only be neighbours coming up and down the road.

where we live currently our road is a thru road to alot of other roads and traffic is constant day and night.

so looking forward to a bit more peace overall and we both now cannot wait to move.

plus we will be going from a 2 bedroom semi detached house to a 4 bedroom detached house.

so far more space.

plan is when we been in it a year is to convert the garage (on ground floor under house) into a much bigger custom kitchen and the existing kitchen will be added to a front to back length of house lounge when done will be 26ft long lounge from original 14ft lounge existing, so that all becomes no brainer add value to house and larger lounge and kitchen. so becomes win win win :D:D:D:D:D

and then finally no more building works extensions anything like that and be case of cutting grass thats it xD 

@Basil I hope you will show us extensive pics of your new home and will you be near the sea? 🤔 

8 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

moin,einen schönen Sonntag

bin dann mal wieder weg,boahhh hab ich einen Kopf

man sollte niemals durcheinander saufen,weiss ich,aber war sooooo lecker

Moin,Jason.gif

@CAYENNE-FAHRER

GIF by Groundhog Day

4 hours ago, Sir-Godric said:

Üdis Bruder feiert mehrmals im Jahr Geburtstag und bei Lindys Schwiegereltern gibts jedes WE Pizza mit Vino....🤔🤣😜

Irgdenwas ist da doch faul...

ich glaube ihr hängt in einer Zeitschleife..🤣

October 26 Dates GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

3 hours ago, Basil said:

its is me or this gif look like something nils and relatives upto  on a sundayxD 

200.gif

basil xD 

Company 😹 

snow monkey GIF

42 minutes ago, Sir-Godric said:

Hi Mike,

Good to hear you didn't need the morphine

Pill last night.

I hope it will get better and better every day now.

All the best from me.😉

@Sir-Godric thanks man, please “all” do not take your health for granted, you never know when it can be taken away from you 😔 

• Like 6

@Veum i will be alot further away from the sea where im going about 30 min drive say, where as currently i live near a creek and this year flood defences are supposed to be going in because of global warming 👍

regards pics not jinxing till its a done fully signed deal and mine then i will show you once its mine legally 👍

then ill do the biggest happy dance you ever did see :) 

The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Reaction GIF

• Like 3