IGNORED

Hello from Detroit MI!

kdoepel

My name is Ken and I've been a MP member for about a year and a half now. This page has completely transformed my steelbook collecting hobby into a collection that I could only dream of. Yes it gets expensive at time but it is totally worth it. My favorite part of the day is checking the site and seeing what I can get my hands on next. Looking forward to learning the new site set up and getting back to what I love doing!! Thanks everyone!!

• ★ Administrators ★

Yes you have been one of the old guns under the sychs , surprising your not gone all bananas yet staying with us so long ! 

We are glad to see you found your way to us and hope to be able to help you grow your collection even bigger.

You know we try our best and only want the best for our best / The MEMBERS here at MP !

Lets have some fun and continue to chat away !

Have a nice stay on the forum and let us know if you want to see something better or different.

Take care

John

Archived