IGNORED

Hello There

PeteStreet

I've been a member for a while but I'm just now deciding to get more involved. I applied for my first groupbuy today (the LOTR HDzeta set) and I'm pretty excited. It will be my first premium steel, but I have a small collection of regular steels.

My favorite steelbook I own is probably Starship Troopers 4K. What's yours?

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
32 minutes ago, PeteStreet said:

I've been a member for a while but I'm just now deciding to get more involved. I applied for my first groupbuy today (the LOTR HDzeta set) and I'm pretty excited. It will be my first premium steel, but I have a small collection of regular steels.

@PeteStreet That's a really tough question. There are so many good ones, but off the top of my head the Japanese Blade Runner Final Cut embossed unicorn edition is at or near the top for me.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, PeteStreet said:

🥤Howdy @PeteStreetI’m so glad you found us here at MP, a warm Welcome my friend!😊🤠😇😷😊

I hope your stay here will be a fun and enjoyable one for you!! 😉

Yeah, I hear you, I’m a collector too that started w/Best Buy/Target exclusives that really got me into the Premium editions (I started way back though  & gradually upgraded from VHS to DVD to BD to 4K oh my 🤣). then I was fortunate to find out about this terrific forum MP from another forum I followed & MP took over my #1 place since March ‘19 hey 👋 

collector GIF

I’m who is referred to as the “consigliere” on MP and the Ol’ American guy 😆 (Ol’ Veum is me) because I do enjoy communicating with all the peeps!😊

al pacino GIF  old statler and waldorf GIF

Hold fast to your wallet as your money will be spent quite a lot lol!😜

No Money Confused Travolta GIF

If you ever need any help just tag a Head Psycho, Staff or one of us Guardians like this @Veum (make sure you use the @ plus the members name you want and make sure you use the @ w/the pinkish/red as it gets our attention!). 😁

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, PeteStreet said:

@deckard99 I love Blade Runner! And that looks like a nice edition. BR is still one of the movies I don't own in any form of steelbook, even though there have been so many versions. I may start hunting for a nice one. Any recs?

You don't have a Blade Runner steelbook yet?

ivonne coll fainting GIF

I think I have all (or nearly all of them) but I love them equally so it's hard to pick just one. Many are going for silly prices today. The two best are probably the Japan embossed unicorn (there is a non-embossed version outside of Japan that can be found cheaper) and the Canadian Future Shop edition (with the iconic poster art). The others are all nice but it depends on your personal preference and budget.

• Like 3

source.gif

Welcome!!... Feel yourself at home!!!... xD;)

By the way, that GB you just signed is very packed and we think some people might not get it. :/ I don't want to spoil your first GB, but also don't want you to have high hopes on that one and then get disappointed. just don't feel bad if you don't get it... We want you around ok??!!... :$;) Also, New Tiered Membership cycle is very close!!... That might help you a lot in future GBs!!...

Anything you need just send me a PM!!...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LeGonze said:

source.gif

Welcome!!... Feel yourself at home!!!... xD;)

By the way, that GB you just signed is very packed and we think some people might not get it. :/ I don't want to spoil your first GB, but also don't want you to have high hopes on that one and then get disappointed. just don't feel bad if you don't get it... We want you around ok??!!... :$;) Also, New Tiered Membership cycle is very close!!... That might help you a lot in future GBs!!...

Anything you need just send me a PM!!...

Thanks for the heads up. I did hear that the GB might not be able to fulfill for everyone, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I don't fully understand how the membership works, but I'll definitely look into it more since it seems to help with GB placement.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, PeteStreet said:

Thanks for the heads up. I did hear that the GB might not be able to fulfill for everyone, so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I don't fully understand how the membership works, but I'll definitely look into it more since it seems to help with GB placement.

Yeah... If you don't get it no problem... We got confirmation on the Gold Label wich will be a waaaaay bigger print run... Also WEA... :D;)

And yeah, Memberships do help a lot on these super desired releases... The next Membership cycle should start on May-June so keep your eyes open for it!! xD;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LeGonze said:

Yeah... If you don't get it no problem... We got confirmation on the Gold Label wich will be a waaaaay bigger print run... Also WEA... :D;)

And yeah, Memberships do help a lot on these super desired releases... The next Membership cycle should start on May-June so keep your eyes open for it!! xD;)

Good to hear there's confirmation on the Gold Label! I'll start putting away money for that now...

I'll definitely keep an eye out for the memberships. Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1