IGNORED

Flash: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

Viper0210

If these are anything like the lenti slips they did for Arrow, Supergirl and Flash. Expect these to be VERY hard to get your hands on. I tried to get Supergirl season 2 lenti slip and basically very few stores had them, they were all bought up by fans on pre-orders. Fingers crossed though

Was there a steel for seasons 1 and 2?

Awards

6 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

If these are anything like the lenti slips they did for Arrow, Supergirl and Flash. Expect these to be VERY hard to get your hands on. I tried to get Supergirl season 2 lenti slip and basically very few stores had them, they were all bought up by fans on pre-orders. Fingers crossed though

Was there a steel for seasons 1 and 2?

There is a season 2 Steelbook which I got. 

1 minute ago, psychoscot said:

Annoys me that they started with nice Lenti slips, then saw steels were popular and switched. So theres no Flash season 1 steel? I can see Supergirl getting a season 2 steel lol. Arrow at least has stuck to lenti's but don't quote me on that lol

Yes no season one, missed the lenti version but maybe they will do season one later ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • extantsrevenge changed the title to Flash: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

Archived