IGNORED

Wonder Woman - Amazon Exclusive with Figurine (USA)

Release Date: TBA
Purchase Link: Amazon USA Amazon UK
Retail Price: $129.99 , TBA in £ 
Note: Amazon Exclusive Including
Wonder Woman Figurine/Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD UltraViolet Combo Pack. (US/ Canada Listing)

(Going on past releases, 3D and/or 4K discs may also be included)

IMG_0220.PNG

21 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

NICE mate REAL Nice @PKAVFC 1f44d.png1f49e.png1f48b.png1f48b.png.

Yes, looks nice. I will have to get this ?

Could you add the "e" for me at the end of Exclusive in the title please Ann? Can't edit it now ?

5 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

@PKAVFC

For YOU ANYTHING YOU KNOW THAT 1f60a.png1f44d.png1f49e.png1f48b.png1f48b.png.

It is  in it's rightful place now your "e"1f44d.png1f49e.png1f444.png1f444.png.

It dose look amazing it will look ACE on your Marvel shelf 1f49e.png1f49e.png1f493.png1f493.png.

DC Ann! DC! ? Seriously though, I do have DC statues on my marvel shelf... gotta live on the edge sometimes, right? ??

12 minutes ago, nerd_affiliated said:

Anybody any idea when it will be available to preorder in the uk.

Hi nerd_affiliated

It may not be on Amazon UK. Thire have been instances where it has been avlibility  certain countries only .

@PKAVFC @psychoscot 

You two may have more of a clue than me on this one ?????.

THANKS in advance Lads ?

1 hour ago, Scary Hair said:

Hi nerd_affiliated

It may not be on Amazon UK. Thire have been instances where it has been avlibility  certain countries only .

@PKAVFC @psychoscot 

You two may have more of a clue than me on this one 1f60a.png1f44d.png1f49e.png1f48b.png1f48b.png.

THANKS in advance Lads 1f48b.png

I hope that's not the case because I have been collecting them since the bvs one released

8 hours ago, nerd_affiliated said:

I hope that's not the case because I have been collecting them since the bvs one released

Hi,

I too have collected each statue and historically, each and every release (Man Of Steel, BVS, Suicide Squad) have always been released in the UK.

I think it will show up as an active pre order in the coming weeks. A lot of it will be that UK/ Europe usually offer the 3D version and package Shots of the full contents. As they cannot as yet (Movie just released) I was surprised to see Amazon US/Canada put up a link so soon.  

So my advice is not be concerned. As soon as it comes up as available for pre order, I will post here to advise. ?

The Amazon.de (Germany) Edition has been listed Amazon.de

It is listed for pre-order at €139.99 but I imagine the price will drop closer to release - which is listed as 2 November 2017.

On 6/7/2017 at 10:07 AM, nerd_affiliated said:

The UK one has been released for preorder £139.99

I had a feeling it would be. £139.99 is very expensive, but I am pre-ordering now as the price may well go down to £99.99 (at a guess)

Can a moderator please add into the title UK/DE to go with the US/CA editions please :)

Just now, nerd_affiliated said:

I preordered last night soon as I seen it I have been looking at least 10 times a day since I seen Wonder Woman.

Good on you! (Me too - though looks like an Xmas present for me!)  After the Harley Quinn sell out, better to be safe than sorry.

7 hours ago, nerd_affiliated said:

Did you miss out on the Harley.

No, but I almost did. It went out of stock, but then just prior to its release I got an order in. After that i learnt that it's easier to pre order then if needed..  cancel,  rather than wait and miss out. 

55 minutes ago, Viper0210 said:

Uk one have a Steelbook ?

Looks like the Amaray Slip cover - 3D included too. Will post package Shot below.

Archived