Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for idea on how to display all my steelbooks and premium packaging. I've seen people use magnets, shelves, and display cases.  I've seen people display them spine-facing, I've seen people display them front-facing... I'm just really not sure the best looking way for my personal collection so I thought I'd get some suggestions from the community here!  Here's a picture for reference:

 

1334948380_Tonic24ksMCUCollection.thumb.png.bbaf9faaac6bbc55304a807bb3421961.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

I'm looking for idea on how to display all my steelbooks and premium packaging. I've seen people use magnets, shelves, and display cases.  I've seen people display them spine-facing, I've seen people display them front-facing... I'm just really not sure the best looking way for my personal collection so I thought I'd get some suggestions from the community here!  Here's a picture for reference:

 

1334948380_Tonic24ksMCUCollection.thumb.png.bbaf9faaac6bbc55304a807bb3421961.png

 

HI @Tonic24k, I think it all comes down to how much space do you have, how do you what it to look displayed and so forth!

 

I know others can tell/show you better then I can of their great collections / displays!! 😁

 

I have lack of room to display my great collection though! 😭

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Veum Thanks for the reply! For the sake of others reading, I have decent space to work with but limited options. I could stick to wall mounting or I could move the bar cart -- not sure where -- and do a standing display case / bookshelf. (This is a freshly renovated room and I just mounted the tv. That's why the walls look so bare right now.)

IMG_4549.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

@Veum Thanks for the reply! For the sake of others reading, I have decent space to work with but limited options. I could stick to wall mounting or I could move the bar cart -- not sure where -- and do a standing display case / bookshelf. (This is a freshly renovated room and I just mounted the tv. That's why the walls look so bare right now.)

IMG_4549.jpg

 

Hi @Tonic24k, Wow you have a fantastic pallet to work with... the”rooms” the limit for you! 😀

 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d30aa5c426b656e67

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

 

Hi @Tonic24k, Wow you have a fantastic pallet to work with... the”rooms” the limit for you! 😀

 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d30aa5c426b656e67

 

@Veum Kind words! I appreciate it. This room is being built out as our entertainment room. I want to make sure I display my steels and premiums with a professional look so it doesn't take away from the decor and such. And now that I look at it...I could get rid of what's under the TV and get some horizontal shelving/casing in place of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys at cost, as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy