IGNORED

Black Panther (2018)

nefilim

8 minutes ago, CJKim888 said:

Just after the movie it was at 7.5/10 but now it's 8/10. Definitely it's my new best solo movie after CA winter soldier. Ragnarok was 6.5/10, personally. 1f601.png

I think I have the same taste as you. Didn't like ragnarok too much. Too much comedy not enough action. Loved winter soldier. Can't wait to see it. 

Hoping to see it next week, very much looking forward to it but unsure what to expect.

I enjoy all of the Marvel’s, but I’m not a big GotG fan where others raves about them. Black Panther is another character/storyline like GotG that evaded me somewhat as a kid reading comics. That said, I enjoyed him in Civil War & love the look of the Black Panther cast.

Whether I enjoy it or not, I Can’t wait to find out ???

1 hour ago, Pbsw23 said:

Hoping to see it next week, very much looking forward to it but unsure what to expect.

If I can only pick three key points of this film, I would say Andey Serkis, the messages about technology, and lastly and especially the soundtrack.

I think all of these three have made this film go on to the next level of hollywood movie. I never felt like I was watching a comic book based movie. You will know what I mean in the first 10 minutes of the film. ?

Awards

@CJKim888 thank you so much for the review of the movie!! I’ve been excited to see Black Panther since Civil War and I’m due to see it tomorrow (I cannot wait!!!). I’m even more excited since you’ve said it’s your new best solo movie after Winter Soldier as that is my top movie!! 

Can I ask what you thought of the soundtrack for Black Panther ? :) 

23 hours ago, Jediclare said:

Can I ask what you thought of the soundtrack for Black Panther ? :) 

@Jediclare The soundtrack is based both on African folk music and modern hip hop genre, so it is hard for me to define it. I like their new unique approach of hero movie music, which kept the movie rhythmic and intense all the moment of the film. ?

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Archived