IGNORED

Hello from Texas

Jd007

I started collecting SBs a little over a year ago. I owe it to a good friend who got me into them. My first SB is Spider-Man Homecoming from BB. I currently own just over 60 SBs. The majority of them are Marvel based. I am a sealed collector. All of my F&F think I’m crazy when it comes to SBs. I enjoy collecting them very much! I found this website while I was trying to look up all the MCU Blufans SBs. Thanks by the way. I didn’t put much effort into the website and that was that. I met @LMT0286 and he referred me back here and did some explaining. I realize I was passing up a truly great site and I am looking forward to spending more time on Media Psychos.

• ★ Administrators ★

:wow:

Thank you for sharing with us how you came to know about us. Many times, we don't feel or know the impact we have on another collector when we just casually post a thank you or share a new purchase.

Your case is a great example to show how a little act gets us collectors together to one place!

Thanks, @LMT0286😃

And welcome to MP @Jd007

Hi @Jd007, and welcome to you on MediaPsychos !!!

You will find here a lot of fan of Marvel Cinematic Universe !!! We have an award for this !

If necessary, do not hesitate to ask me! I hope to help you as best as I can 👍

Hello hockey.gif

• ★ Administrators ★

Great to have you with us here at Media Psychos @Jd007 ,thanks for telling us a little bit about yourself. I hope you will like it now. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks @LMT0286 for bringing him back, otherwise @Jd007 really would miss all the good stuff 😉

Archived