IGNORED

Scots Lass looking for MNBSF

ell3mo

And in case you're wondering, MNBSF = Mega Nerdy Bluray Steelbook Friends

Hi All

Figured I'd introduce myself - I'm Laura, based in Scotland and been collecting bluray steels for a few years now. I tend to stick with UK releases mostly, only dipping my toe into international releases for something special (my Nova John Wick Full Slips are absolute faves!) or for something I can't get in the UK. Which kinda brings me to why I joined up (again) now - Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 3D.

I've seen this film 5 times now in the cinema and it only became available in 3D in IMAX this past weekend - mind blown! As a graphic and motion designer, the animation for me is just spectacular and pretty inspiring, and with the amazing score and character development this has easily become one of my favourite films ever! Maybe it's just me but I'm obsessed 😍

Anyway, thanks for having me!

• ★ Administrators ★

@ell3mo thanks for joining Media Psychos, I have the feeling you will fit in perfectly. I haven't see the Spider-Verse movie yet, but I hear praise for it from all sides (including some Team members @ksosk.

I hope we will be able to help you in finding some great editions for your collection.

Hi @ell3mo

For international realise's I can truly say Media Psychos  have it all👊

No matter what the physical media is we appreciate and love it 🤗❤.

Have a good rummage  around the site 😊.

Any of or members or staff are on hand should you need us ❤

Also THANK YOU for making the time to set this thread and a massive

giphy-downsized.gif

Archived