IGNORED

Hi from Norway

Terje Iversen

Hi guys and gals. Glad to be joining you all. I'm always on the lookout for great movies. I like all genres of films, all from the great silent movies to big budget spectacles, but I have to say that I have a special love for Asian films. I'm from Norway, and Midnight Cowboy won The Academy Award for Best Picture the year I was born, so you guys know how old I am. I've been collecting movies mostly my whole life, and my collection is up to about 3 000 titles, now it's mostly Blu-rays and some DVDs, but also a few Laserdiscs. Stay cool and always on the lookout. :)

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

@Terje Iversen Hei Terje og hjertelig velkommen til Media Psychos 😊. Takk for at du presenterte deg selv. 3000 filmer - høres ut som om du vil passe inn her helt perfekt. Jeg håper at du vil trives her og at du vil finne enda mer for sammlingen din.

(I don't speak norwegian, but someone close to me does, so it's a special welcoming bonus for you 😉)

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @Terje Iversen,

Welcome to Media Psychos!!

It is really great to see WCL and MLIFE releases are pulling in more members who love Asian films. I am an Asian and particularly proud to see

our films being appreciated in the western countries 😍

Hope to see you more often in the forum and share your love of bluray and movies!

KS

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived