IGNORED

Information about the new EverythingBlu BluPack Edition

pygospa

Hey EverythingBlu interested/collectors,

most of you probably got the newsletter, but if you don't (for any reason) here is the last newsletter they send (just scroll down ;) ), releasing first information on their new package concept that will relieve the up to now released EverytingBlu Exclusive package ("Shaun of the Dead", "Hot Fuzz", "The Mummy Trilogy", "At Worlds End"). So, what do you think? On the one hand, having better overall quality is great, and that would be something I'd be looking forward to. On the other hand, if they now really stop their Exclusive series for this new "premium collection" series, I am a bit disappointed. First, this now looks more and more like a FAC release, and even though I love FAC I don't want every label to be like that; second, I really love the EE series with the leather slip boxing. The fullslip is not of the best quality, which I did not like too much, either. Yet, they have a great own style, which I love.
What do you think?

Their next three titles will come in that package, i.e.

1f523be6-8e66-4b1b-be33-0eddb0647630.png
The New BluPack

First off, we hope you all had a happy New Year and wanted to thank you all for the amazing support we received in 2018.

For 2019, we are very proud to announce our new premium edition, BluPack's.

Through your feedback we have put together a stunning new package that
we are sure you’ll appreciate.

2112863d-d8af-4392-b8f2-ce0668169e8b.png

Premium Slip

Introducing a new larger premium slipcase with detailed finishes and made with quality material, with our best finish to date.

bb3e1564-f371-4933-a3ec-977831b76899.png

Art Cards

New larger art and characters cards printed on quality stock for a premium look and feel.

21bd5529-ff65-45d3-875d-8e7bf2e434a1.png

The Best Titles

We choose some of the finest classic, cult and popular titles to transform into our new exclusive BluPack collector’s edition.

4f28b095-1203-4bd2-9b43-f9e7ee6108d5.png

Display Art

Display original poster art with our new strut card, produced with extra thick premium material.

d35a8950-fd66-4490-9ff3-5d8184747fd5.png

Art Folder

Custom art folder containing all your collectables, including art & character cards.

Our BluPack editions will feature a mix of 4K and Blu-ray titles and if you missed the announcement, Schindler's List, King Kong and Pitch Black will be our first three in the BluPack line-up.

More news coming very soon!

Unfortunately, I did not get the mummy triology in the second attempt at that time, that still annoys me today, because this edition is now offered only completely overpriced and sworn never again to order there but ... my fault had the first date completely overlooked.  🤧
It is certainly not great if you go the way now like many other providers and publish similar fullslips edition.
but if good and rare movies are among them, where there are no or only rather weak steelbooks such as pitch black (German steel), I'm still happy about it.
Finally, it is also a question of the price-performance ratio for me if I will order something again with the guys.

Awards

Archived