IGNORED

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig - Individual Eleven Movie (Blu-ray FuturePak) (Anime Planet Exclusive) [Germany]

extantsrevenge

• ★ Administrators ★

Release: 06.12.2018

Price: 34,99 €

Purchase Link: Amazon Anime Planet

Note: German, English & Japanese language with German subtitles, Limited to 2000 also available as DVD Version. Is Anime Planet Exclusive but for some reason available everywhere.

animefuturepak33animefuturepak33a

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

Sadly only the movie versions, I was sad about this as well, since I don't really like these cut to a minimum stuff, but I wanted to have the futurepacks anyway 1f60a.png

I somehow didn't even know movie versions of SAC existed. So they took the whole SAC seasons and edited them down to 1.5-2.0 hours?!

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, DarthEd said:

I somehow didn't even know movie versions of SAC existed. So they took the whole SAC seasons and edited them down to 1.5-2.0 hours?!

Yes, they focused only on the main storys Laughing Man and Individual Eleven. The Movies are 160 and 162 Min long, but are really not good, as so much is missing, sometimes it's hard to follow the story in these. It's done with almost all popular anime series but I almost never like it. Might be fine for people who don't want to watch a whole series or want to get to know a specific Anime, but somehow I can't imagine anyone becoming a fan after watching these trimmed down versions 😥

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig - Individual Eleven Movie (Blu-ray FuturePak) (Anime Planet Exclusive) [Germany]

Archived