IGNORED

Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

deckard99

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]
  • ★ Administrators ★
14 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

In Germany we will get a Bonus Discs with the Extended Cut (which is supposed to be included on all releases 1f60a.png).

That is good news indeed! I'd love to get a steelbook with both the 4K extended cut and a 3D disc. Fingers crossed!

• 2 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★

From @Ethanyo1

Hi, I am new and just working out how to use the site, if I have posted in the wrong section please let me know...

I live in the U.K and a lot of steelbooks do not get released here compared to places such as the U.S. I wanted to buy the 4K 'Fantastic Beats and Where to Find Them' steelbook but it wasn't released in the U.K. I have found one on eBay but it is from America. I know that 4k is Region Free but I wanted to know whether the Blu-Ray was Region Free or not because our Front Room is set up for 4K but the other family members only have their TV's set up for Blu-Ray so they would want to use that disc. I know Blu-Ray.com tells has a region tester section but the comment lead me to believe it wasn't region free so I wanted to find out directly from someone here.

My question is could someone who has the American 4K Steelbook of the first 'Fantastic Beasts' tell me if their Blu-Ray is Region free please?

Thanks, Ethan

Hi @Ethanyo1 I think here is a better place to answer your question. Although Warner Brothers is 99% certain to be region free I haven't heard anything definitive for this release. I did notice however that Zavvi has this steelbook listed so it looks to me like it did get a UK release.

Hi @deckard99 thank you for moving my post I wasn’t 100% sure where to ask the question.

You’ve however moved the question into category for the Second Fantastic beasts film though lol

I wanted to know if the 1st Fantastic Beasts 4K release had a region free blu-Ray...

The second film did have a U.K release in 4K you are correct but the 1st film which I wanted to know about did not.

thanks, ethan

• ★ Administrators ★
17 minutes ago, Ethanyo1 said:

Hi @deckard99 thank you for moving my post I wasn’t 100% sure where to ask the question.

You’ve however moved the question into category for the Second Fantastic beasts film though lol

I wanted to know if the 1st Fantastic Beasts 4K release had a region free blu-Ray...

The second film did have a U.K release in 4K you are correct but the 1st film which I wanted to know about did not.

thanks, ethan

Whaaa? xD 

Sorry I just assumed you meant the new one. Well I'm in the USA but I do see a listing on Amazon UK for a 3D+2D steelbook that says it's region free. Granted that Amazon info is not terribly reliable but if it's not you can always return it I guess. Hope this helps!

Archived