IGNORED

New member with questions

ENusatron

5 minutes ago, ENusatron said:

I was browsing through the group buys and how do I know the price of each item. I would like to participate but am unsure on the pricing. If someone could clear this up that would be great!

Sometimes the prices are not known until closer to the realise date set by the Studio / retailer in question  .

Media Psychos do all we can to keep costs to our members to a minimum  .

One thing is for certain that any costs will be below those of any second hand market .

NOW how about telling us a little bit about yourself like do you have a Favourite realise IN Your Collection ??

• Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★

Pricing is retail price plus shipping & a small MP fee as described in the group buy listing. Below for example is the one from the Blufans Thor Ragnarok listing. Hope this helps!

The prices include shipping materials. Keep in mind that group buys are a lot of work, so we will include a small fee of $2 for the first copy and $1 for each additional copy.

These fees will be directly put back into MP, making it a better place for us all. PayPal fees will be attached to the invoices.

Current limit is Xx copies. If you need/want additional copies, please place that in your post. If they are available, we will invoice accordingly.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies! I am a fairly new collector so I do not have much of a collection. I have a couple Star Wars and Marvels. I also have John Wick. My collection is pretty small but I hope to expand it by joining these forums and participating in Group Buys! Also by getting up to date as to when new Steels are released. 

Thanks for the welcomes :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ENusatron said:

I was browsing through the group buys and how do I know the price of each item. I would like to participate but am unsure on the pricing. If someone could clear this up that would be great!

hi @ENusatron

actual retail prices vary slightly between retailers and editions , as an average rule of thumb cost a full slip edition can be @ the  $40 mark but this can sometimes be more  a 1/4 slip if available will normally be the cheapest then the full slip single lenticular and double lenticular  but there is usually only a few $ in it , a box set incorporating  3 or all of the editions can be @$150 or more

then there's the GB and PP fees to add Plus shipping costs........ hope this hasn't put you off ....... of course you don't have to buy everything that's going , just what takes your fancy ....... take a look through the gallery and the show your latest steelbook / special edition thread   HERE    to see what past editions members have received ..... one day this may be you .... hoping you enjoy starting collecting these special editions .............

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 years later...
vor 12 Stunden schrieb Billy Talent:

Just joined the GB for wonder woman, idk how many GB's I have joined by now.

Where does one see all of his GB participations?
Also pre registration dont mean anything right only when the GB goes live only then your position in the list matters correct?

Question Mark What GIF by The BarkPost

That's from the Gb Rules

If you submit a request in a "Pre-registration" GB, you simply reserve a spot on the GB, and you will be able to choose your desired Edition at a later point with a revised new form after all Editions are known.

Please make sure that you keep track of the GBs you have joined. MP does NOT offer any tool to do that. It is the responsibility of the member to know what GBs they have joined.

Please check the OP List of a GB you want to join, to make sure that you have not already joined that GB in the past.

Hope it help you. So its up to you do know in which GB you have Joined

• Thanks 4