IGNORED

Just found you all!

JD Geek

Hey there.  New to the steelbook community and loving them even if my wallet is not.  Currently sticking to Marvel movies but may soon branch out to other super hero stuff as I can.  Hope to be a great part of the community.  It has come highly recommended. 

GLAD you found us too @JD Geek ?❤.

Marvels we have quite a few of those and you NEVER EVER Know what is on its way ???.

Please make yourself at home with us , lots to see and post on . Obe of The best things about us here at Media Psychos is WE Understand the Drive , love and Passion for ALL forms of media as well as slips , Steels , Funkos  the list is 

tenor.gif?itemid=5254838

?

7 minutes ago, ksosk said:

@JD Geek Thank you for taking the time to express your excitement!

We have many things to offer and one of them is the discussions among collectors too =)

Hope you will have a great time chatting about upcoming releases with us.

KS

For sure. I just learned about steelbooks in March. Super excited but learning about all the vendors is confusing!

• ★ Administrators ★

@JD Geek welcome to Media Psychos, very happy that you joined us. Take your time and check out the different sections of the site. As you are new to collections Steelbooks, I'm sure you will find some nice things you might not have known before. Enjoy your stay ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived