also available at Novamedia

Notes :

Lenticular Deluxe Edition Boxset

Your Name - Lenticular Boxset - Korea - Media Psychos

Full-Slip Edition

Your Name - Full-Slip - Korea - Media Psychos

• ★ Administrators ★
22 hours ago, KngKazma said:

@Grendel OK, so anything that relates to anime would normally be on Anime forum. I'll keep that in mind :)

Not necessarily, if you see a cool Limited Edition like this or a Steelbook, they should have their own topic, like this one. But the plain regular releases are maybe better placed in the Anime section. I created a topic for exactly that

22 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Not necessarily, if you see a cool Limited Edition like this or a Steelbook, they should have their own topic, like this one. But the plain regular releases are maybe better placed in the Anime section. I created a topic for exactly that

Got it. Thanks @extantsrevenge :)

• 1 month later...

Nice pics @extantsrevenge !

I received my copy yesterday as well, with enough bubble-wrap to insulate my attic for next winter!

My number is #3874.

If I'm reading the Kimchi site pictures correctly, I think they produced 55 thousand (see in their pic beneath banner; "DELUXE ver. LIMITED EDITION".

However, the only thing worse than my Japanese, is my Korean, so I can't state that as fact.

Link:

https://kimchidvd.com/en/21819/v.kimchi?searchCnd=&searchWrd=

(or just scroll up to pic at top of this page)

Just curious, did you receive one poster or two?

I actually received two, one is same as you display, the other is them passing each other on the steps.

Again, the Kimchi site picture displays both, near the bottom of the advert.

Absolutely love the set! VERY happy I grabbed this and yes it's still available folks!  ?

• ★ Administrators ★

? i got only the poster in my picture. I did not even notice that I should have gotten two ? but not the biggest problem still sad. 55.000 that would be a lot, I can't imagine that they made that many, maybe someone who speaks korean can enlighten us ?

I also like the edition a lot, the box is great quality, not just thin paper, highly recommendable for all fans of the movie ?

Ah man, sorry to hear you only received one ( though the posters aren't exactly the centrepiece of the set).

Did you thoroughly check through your bubble wrap?

Mine were actually wrapped "half-way in" of the wrapping, not in centre, with disc box.

It might be worth contacting Kimchi (or Nova?) whomever you purchased from and let them know.

Sometimes they are pretty cool about things like that and might send you one in an envelope.

? ?

As for # of copies, considering the praise this film has received from most of the planet, that could be accurate.

Again, not sure.

Archived