IGNORED

Newbie in the house

Jbags18

Hey guys,

I’m from Connecticut and stumbled onto this forum from an Instagram post. Definitely seems right up my alley. I love movies, always have. Got into collecting a few years ago. Started with just plain old blurays, then I had to have them with slips, then steels and now I’m loving the different artwork on the premium versions from different parts of the world. The more I love the movie the more I have to get all the different versions. Most of friends don’t get it and think it’s weird when I have a dozen versions of the same movie and I refuse to open any of them or when I have my Blurays with slips or steels in poly bags. They are just missing out on the awesomeness. Anyways look forward to surfing around the forum and learn what’s what. 

4 hours ago, ksosk said:

This sounds like a syndrome most of us have!  1f602.png

You may want to check out the steelbook protectors in the store. They surely work better and look better than polybags =)

I’ll check them out. If I’m honest anything halfway decent isn’t open anyways haha. 

Welcome to the Asylum! 

The members (Bunch of media Psychos we are) here have created a very special place here and I'm sure you will come to see it can be an incredible group to be a part of. It can also be New, exciting and confusing so feel free to ask questions, show yourself around, and meet some amazing enthusiasts like yourself.

Be neighborly, kind and respectful. Have fun! Cheers!

Archived