IGNORED

Hello from California

Steel_Doing_It

Just now, Steel_Doing_It said:

Thank you

I was searching Instagram for post on steelbooks that I might not have through my wifes account and I came across Media Psychos on multiple post and decided to check out the website since I liked what I seen on Instagram. I'm not to big on social media but was drawn to search what was out there since I am an avid collector and have been looking for new ways to get involved in a community that's like minded.

Awards

3 hours ago, Sheikah said:

Welcome @Steel_Doing_It!

Glad to have you join us! So tell us, do you have a gigantic collection like most of the others on here or are you just starting out recently? 1f601.png

If you're up for it, you should totally post pics of your collection if you do have one for everyone to check out and admire!

See ya around!

Thank you. I would say I do have a great collection already. I have a lot of Marvel steels from almost every company that released exclusives as well as DCU and array of other titles. A lot of Disney steels as well . Not quite sure how many I got lol but I keep them all boxed as of now. Since I am taking this collecting more serious I decided to join this forum to meet people and possible get community help on how other collectors keep track of the collections in real time instead of the manual pen and paper way.

Awards

3 hours ago, ksosk said:

Yea, @Sheikah is right! Sometimes, I do see posts on items that I didn't even know existed and I will start hunting it down haha.

Welcome again to mediapsychos!

Thank you. Possibly real soon I'll buy some steelbook protectors from here and get all my stuff unboxed and protected and get it on display. I will post some picture real soon.

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★

Hi @Steel_Doing_It, great that you deceided to join, as you will learn this community is really nice ? As for keeping track of your collection. I use an excel file, where I include every information I might need. Steelbook Name, country, price I paid. With that I never lose track ?

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:31 PM, extantsrevenge said:

Hi @Steel_Doing_It, great that you deceided to join, as you will learn this community is really nice 1f609.png As for keeping track of your collection. I use an excel file, where I include every information I might need. Steelbook Name, country, price I paid. With that I never lose track 1f606.png

Thanks for the information. Now that I found the master list on this site is going to be a lot easier. Thank you.

Awards

10 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

Hi @Steel_Doing_It

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELLO 1f49e.png1f493.png.

One thing that is for sure here at MP is that we all understand the love of everything Media related 1f44d.png1f44a.png.

Also the new treasures that awate you from all around the globe 1f493.png1f49e.png awating to find a new home on your shelf 1f44a.png1f60d.png1f61a.png1f61a.png

Hi. Your welcome. Thank you. I'm finding a bunch of cool things already to add. I wish I would of joined sooner, its such a great place. I had a question, maybe you can help me... For past Group Buys that I missed out on is there a location where theres a list of overflow items that might be available to new members like me. Thanks in advance.

Awards

4 hours ago, Steel_Doing_It said:

Hi. Your welcome. Thank you. I'm finding a bunch of cool things already to add. I wish I would of joined sooner, its such a great place. I had a question, maybe you can help me... For past Group Buys that I missed out on is there a location where theres a list of overflow items that might be available to new members like me. Thanks in advance.

Not quite sure he's an overflow ???.

@Masterblaster is the guy that IF anyone has got it it's him and IF he can help he will ????

Archived