IGNORED

Altered Carbon

nefilim

Plot : ALTERED CARBON is set in a future where consciousness is digitized and stored in cortical stacks implanted in the spine, allowing humans to survive physical death by having their memories and consciousness "re-sleeved" into new bodies. The story follows specially trained "Envoy" soldier Takeshi Kovacs, who is downloaded from an off-world prison and into the body of a disgraced cop at the behest of Laurens Bancroft, a highly influential aristocrat. Bancroft was killed, and the last automatic backup of his stack was made hours before his death, leaving him with no memory of who killed him and why. While police ruled it a suicide, Bancroft is convinced he was murdered and wants Kovacs to find out the truth.

Trailer one

Trailer Two

20180129_203828.thumb.jpg.8b234676a1ed61737e8902d55bac8ba1.jpg

Not had time to start this one yet, looks awesome indeed :) Netflix has to be one of the bargains of the century imho!

You could literally just spend the rest of your life in front of the TV watching netflix. I love it :)

Just wish I had 'another' me to do just that and then down load the memories to the 'real' me while I get on with the rest of RL :D

Who agrees?  @randamfolktaggedpleasedonttakeoffenceifnottagged @Sheikah @Scary Hair @extantsrevenge @ksosk @nefilim @ukade2327 @Benoit46 @MysterDjo @45Caliber

51 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

I'm half way though ATM , its a mix of Bladerunner , DeusEx  and Strange Days , and .....totally hooked .............hope it gets released on SB...............you need to make time to watch this ....

So we definetly need steelbook release of this one ??!!

4 hours ago, Rograt said:

Just wish I had 'another' me to do just that and then down load the memories to the 'real' me while I get on with the rest of RL :D

Who agrees?  @randamfolktaggedpleasedonttakeoffenceifnottagged @Sheikah @Scary Hair @extantsrevenge @ksosk @nefilim @ukade2327 @Benoit46 @MysterDjo @45Caliber

This one's on my list to watch too. Unfortunately little time to watch and many things to catch up on. I usually jump between services, but Netflix should keep me busy a while this go-round.

Just watched 1st episode...and I'm hooked another one on my list now. I try and rotate everything on my list and watch one of each in there rather than binge on one series.. problem is I have got so many in there now my brain keeps mixing them up. I know in my head I'm soon gonna end up with Eleven (ST) and Daredevil fighting Kovacs (AC) with the Punisher murdering Bancroft(AC)now! :D:D:D

9 minutes ago, Rograt said:

Just watched 1st episode...and I'm hooked another one on my list now. I try and rotate everything on my list and watch one of each in there rather than binge on one series.. problem is I have got so many in there now my brain keeps mixing them up. I know in my head I'm soon gonna end up with Eleven (ST) and Daredevil fighting Kovacs (AC) with the Punisher murdering Bancroft(AC)now! :D:D:D

Told ya it was good .....................

I watched 4 episodes , this is really great, spectacular photography,  and the fights are restless !

A bit of Blade runner, Ghost in the shell, Matrix and Dark city. Very interesting blend . I love how the main character seems to be unconcerned sometimes.

I hope it gets better and better untill the end. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2018 at 3:27 PM, ukade2327 said:

Told ya it was good .....................

@ukade2327

Hey buddy have you finished it yet? I finished it last night and although it promised so much and started so well It just didn't turn into an epic for me.. it's good don't get me wrong but I found it a bit strung out and was glad it was only 10 episodes in the end..only imho though ;)

1 minute ago, Rograt said:

@ukade2327

Hey buddy have you finished it yet? I finished it last night and although it promised so much and started so well It just didn't turn into an epic for me.. it's good don't get me wrong but I found it a bit strung out and was glad it was only 10 episodes in the end..only imho though ;)

I'm half way through it ATM ........so many different things to watch and catch up on .....hopefully this week .....

24 minutes ago, 45Caliber said:

I'm about halfway through too and I thinks it's great. You quickly get enveloped in the world and terminology. It's very well executed.

1 hour ago, ukade2327 said:

I've really enjoyed it so far so I do hope so .... I'll let you know .....1f44d.png

Oh there is a really good twist though that you won't see coming ;)

Archived