IGNORED

Dune 1984 / Dune 2021 / Dune Part Two (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray) [Italy]

MP GROUP BUY OPEN HERE

ย 

Release Date: TBA

Print Run: OC 50 copies / Singles 100 copies each

ย 

d1OC.thumb.jpg.5582476e66dc5b7b0317868455f87bfe.jpg

ย 

๐——๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜ - ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด

"๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐ ...๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฒ"

ย 

Il Cinema รจ cultura e spesso nella fantascienza ci sono molti piรน messaggi di quanto possa sembrare. Non pensiamo di saperli leggere tutti ma sicuramente possiamo provare a metterli insieme per voi e l'anniversario di questo capolavoro, crediamo, sia l'occasione piรน giusta per farlo.

ย 

DUNE 1984/2021/2024 in una raccolta di materiali frutto di ricerca sulle diverse trasposizioni Cinematografiche.

ย 

Set details:

โ€ข ๐Ÿฏ ๐—™๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฃ + ๐Ÿญ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜-๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž ๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—˜๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ;

โ€ข ๐Ÿฏ ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ (๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฏ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€)

โ€ข ๐—š๐—น๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜† (๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐——๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜)

โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต (๐—–๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—”๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ?)

โ€ข ๐Ÿฐ๐—ž ๐—จ๐—›๐—— + ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚-๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜†;

ย 

๐——๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐ (๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌยฐ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜†) 100 Numbered Copies โ€ข Exclusive Metalbox embossed printed; โ€ข Folder extra bonus dedicated materials:

โ€ข Booklet/Glossary IT/ENG;

โ€ข 4 Exclusive Moviecard;

โ€ข 4 Main Characters;

โ€ข 1 Poster;

ย 

1.thumb.jpg.8ef8f67e26e34568c895118c479d811c.jpg

ย 

ย 

11.thumb.jpg.3eeca0b1546d3d6d5b5bf9e9db5b224d.jpg

ย 

14.jpg.fa491dbc21504033c52b28979c8079e6.jpg

ย 

18.thumb.jpg.0254d227e59247d3d1b413cbc6aa39cb.jpg

ย 

โ€ข ๐——๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ (๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ) 100 Numbered Copies โ€ข Exclusive Metalbox embossed printed; โ€ข Folder extra bonus dedicated materials:

โ€ข 4 Main Characters;

โ€ข 1 Poster;

ย 

2.thumb.jpg.61dbf75ab2649a673d5b5f15938312aa.jpg

ย 

12.thumb.jpg.5a2be89b5df77e3370785e9d77eb3595.jpg

ย 

15.jpg.ef7250685aec3b63ed925a247a8924f8.jpg

ย 

19.thumb.jpg.1f227a769e2a395884a81d9e282a0efd.jpg

ย 

โ€ข ๐——๐—จ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ (๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ) 100 Numbered Copies โ€ข Exclusive Metalbox embossed printed; โ€ข Folder extra bonus dedicated materials:

โ€ข 4 Main Characters;

โ€ข 1 Poster;

ย 

3.thumb.jpg.b8305124799d6af1b4f60e4ac7600f85.jpg

ย 

13.thumb.jpg.d40f3242706284be7d2b354bc6a580ba.jpg

ย 

16.jpg.da39fcbc56f5813ff47a9e6a893dc36b.jpg

ย 

20.thumb.jpg.b172c405cf658f8cb8baa03cab0e693b.jpg

ย 

โ€ข ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜-๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—–๐—ž - ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ. (๐—•๐—ข๐—ซ ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—ก๐—— ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—š๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—— ๐—จ๐—ฉ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ง) ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ก๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ + ๐—บy๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—™๐—ถ๐—น๐—บ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜€

ย 

17.jpg.48e7a816e3ec309a1f5e694a998cd492.jpg

ย 

**Each FULLSLIP will have own exclusive different extra materials

ย 

***The SPECIAL Oneclick box will be equipped with magnetic material so as to connect magnetically to the 2026 box where the external graphic art will continue

ย 

Preorder price:

ย 

โ€ข FULLSLIP - 1984 ed. (Preorder Price 139,99)

ย 

โ€ข FULLSLIP - Sands ed. (Preorder Price 149,99)

ย 

โ€ข FULLSLIP - Water ed. (Preorder Price 154,99)

ย 

โ€ข ONE-CLICK | MAGIC ed. + Exclusive Mistery gift (Preorder Price 339,99)

ย 

Terminato il periodo di pre-order entreranno in vigore i prezzi di listino e non sarร  piรน possibile usufruire della promo price del preorder

ย 

Il preorder partirร  il giorno ๐—ฉ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ถ' ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ ๐—š๐—ถ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ป๐—ผ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ alle ore 21.00 (IT Time) e terminerร  il giorno 24 Giugno

ย 

La spedizione della release รจ prevista a partire da Settembre

ย 

ย 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.cdc33b942d4737dd494ecee0b639ab30.png

ย 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• deckard99 changed the title to Dune 1984 / Dune 2021 / Dune Part Two (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray??) [Italy]
  • deckard99 changed the title to Dune 1984 / Dune 2021 / Dune Part Two (RaroFilm Studios Exclusive) (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray) [Italy]
  • โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
1 minute ago, ajames212 said:

Angry Conan Obrien GIF by Team Cocoย 

ย 

I really want this set.ย  ย I don't know if I'mย  liking these steelbooksย 

ย 

They aren't actually steelbooks. These editions (like their upcoming IT Collection release) will have a metal case of Raro's own design.ย 

ย 

I'm loving this art. The abstract / minimalist aspect really appeals to me. It makes a nice change from the usual floating heads and such.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, deckard99 said:

ย 

They aren't actually steelbooks. These editions (like their upcoming IT Collection release) will have a metal case of Raro's own design.ย 

ย 

I'm loving this art. The abstract / minimalist aspect really appeals to me. It makes a nice change from the usual floating heads and such.

Metal casing likeย  Broad Nationย  edge of Tomorrow.ย ย 

• Like 3

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
1 minute ago, hal56 said:

Looks nice.

But a bit pointless with part 3 coming

Its the Incomplete Edition soon.

They should have waited to bring the trilogy and kick out the Lynch Versionย 

Actually, apparently the outer part of the OC box is magnetic and designed so that the third part will attach. ย 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
4 hours ago, hal56 said:

What would be cool though is if they d release Part 3 to fit in the box and one could then attach the Lynch version.

Do you think thats an option?

Interesting suggestion. ย Id like that too. ย Not sure if itโ€™s too late to do that. ย We can mention it to them thoughย 

• Like 7

vor 28 Minuten schrieb Gary K:

Interesting suggestion. ย Or small in like that too. ย Not sure if itโ€™s too late to do that. ย We can mention it to them thoughย 

That would be awesome,ย  as it would

a)

be a perfect reason to buy the set for all who haveย  the same objection as I do

b)

already be a huge incentive to buy part 3 and

c)ย 

no problem for anybody who wont like part 3 (I have a feeling there will be a few who arent familiar with the novel)

as they still have a full OC

ย 

Looking forward to what you ll find out.

Edited by hal56
  • Like 7

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
23 minutes ago, hal56 said:

That would be awesome,ย  as it would

a)

be a perfect reason to buy the set for all who haveย  the same objection as I do

b)

already be a huge incentive to buy part 3 and

c)ย 

no problem for anybody who wont like part 3 (I have a feeling there will be a few who arent familiar with the novel)

as they still have a full OC

ย 

Looking forward to what you ll find out.

Great news! ย 
ย 

this will be possible. ย You wil be able to keep any of the slips attached on the outside and choose what goes inside. ย 
ย 

the artwork may not lineup perfectly with 1984 outside but itโ€™s still totally doable. ย 
ย 

Gary

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Gary K:

Great news! ย 
ย 

this will be possible. ย You wil be able to keep any of the slips attached on the outside and choose what goes inside. ย 
ย 

the artwork may not lineup perfectly with 1984 outside but itโ€™s still totally doable. ย 
ย 

Gary

Thats great news indeed.

Thanks, Gary and kudos to Raro for thinking ahead.

• Like 3

• โ˜… Administrators โ˜…
3 minutes ago, ncraft said:

You know, this is a beautiful set, but I have the Manta Lab of Dune 2 ordered, plus the French Steelbook and the Coffrette edition. Plus, I know that if I order this, WeET or Blufans will drop beauty shots the next day of their sets.......

Sad Happy Hour GIF

ย 

Unlikely. Only Manta was able to do a premium for Dune 2021.ย ย 

• Like 4