IGNORED

Dune: Part Two (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [USA]

44 minutes ago, ncraft said:

And it's already sold out, most likely due to the scalper twats. How else can the second biggest retailer in the world already be sold out. 

4 minutes ago, LeadFarmer said:

gone like the wind. sheesh that was quick

It must keep going in and out cause I just checked and it's available!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Dune: Part Two (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [USA]
  • ★ Administrators ★
34 minutes ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

What’s the coffee table set?  I think I found it on FNAC but I’m not confident I’m understanding fully what it is.

I assume he's talking about this one. It's a boxset in a long rectangular box with some goodies. I have the one for Dune part 1 (see pic below). It came with a book and a soundtrack cd

Dune part 1 FNAC

61qW-6GCVRL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

I assume he's talking about this one. It's a boxset in a long rectangular box with some goodies. I have the one for Dune part 1 (see pic below). It came with a book and a soundtrack cd

Dune part 1 FNAC

Thank you!  The French translated as “Part Two Fnac Special Edition Box Designed by Laurent Durieux Steelbook”. 

There weren’t any pics so I wasn’t sure what that entailed.

(Sorry about the script here, copy & paste screwup)

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

Dune part 1 FNAC

Yeah that's the one I was talking about. Now I have to buy the one you have so the completist in me will be satisfied. 

I just realized I have as many copies of Dune as I do Blade Runner 2049 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...