• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Basil said:

Amazon charged me yesterday this one be shipping shortly I would think 👍

Nice this is only steel world wide and I have a copy coming😁😁😁😁😁

@extantsrevenge nils have u ordered this one 🤔

I hope so my friend 👍

Basil 👍

I kept thinking someone else would offer this, but I can’t even find 4K available for sale yet, never mind a steelbook.  May have to order this one.

6 minutes ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

I kept thinking someone else would offer this, but I can’t even find 4K available for sale yet, never mind a steelbook.  May have to order this one.

I would if nothing comes along your safe and if something does you can always flog on

But remember if you don't order pay thru nose on ebay later

The only slight issue jcard be in Italian 

Basil 👍

• ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, Basil said:

Amazon charged me yesterday this one be shipping shortly I would think 👍

Nice this is only steel world wide and I have a copy coming😁😁😁😁😁

@extantsrevenge nils have u ordered this one 🤔

I hope so my friend 👍

Basil 👍

I did not, I'm not really into cars or racing 😅. But the movie is on my watchlist.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

I did not, I'm not really into cars or racing 😅. But the movie is on my watchlist.

that makes me sad nils you need to get into more car films

have you ever seen the film rush from 2013 director was ron howard

and the very nice steelbook that had at the time was a wwa but nice a sold out surprise to alot after seeing the finish of it all

Rush movie poster Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Bruhl : 11 x 17 inches (a) James  Hunt | eBay

basil 👍

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, Basil said:

that makes me sad nils you need to get into more car films

have you ever seen the film rush from 2013 director was ron howard

and the very nice steelbook that had at the time was a wwa but nice a sold out surprise to alot after seeing the finish of it all

Rush movie poster Chris Hemsworth, Daniel Bruhl : 11 x 17 inches (a) James  Hunt | eBay

basil 👍

I have seen it and I still got my Kimchi Editions, because back then I bought them all 😂. I'm planning to have a Car Week in my program soon.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

There’s obviously some racing in it, but I don’t think of it as a racing movie.  A Michael Mann movie about a driven guy who’s under a lot of pressure is a better description, I think.  I actually think that someone looking for a racing movie would be disappointed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Basil said:

watched this today bl00dy good film imho

about his life story including cars so very interesting from that point of view, so if not a car nut still worth a watch still 👍

I saw this at the theater closest to my house, which I normally avoid because they don’t seem to care much about how well a film is displayed.  They delivered to my expectations when I saw this one, unfortunately, though I still enjoyed the movie.

Anyway, I popped in the 4K this weekend and had failed to notice what a gorgeous movie it is, just visually.  All that Italian countryside, beautiful structures and cars.  I have a higher opinion of it now than I did leaving the theater.  Driver and, especially, Cruz were outstanding as well, in my humble opinion.

• Like 2