ShadowWarrior

Release Date: TBA

Retail Price: £79.99 / £44.99

Purchase Link:

Edition One

Amazon UK HMV ZAVVI 

Edition Two 

Amazon UK HMV ZAVVI

What’s In The Box? Collector's Edition (Edition One)

shadowwarriorseven.thumb.png.47bf8ed14dc09c02706cfe793717e0a8.png

Spoiler
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Box Packaging (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • Frosted Pine LITTLE TREES Brand Air Freshener
  • 7x Deadly Sin Comic Books
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • “Help Me” Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card
  • Numbered Sticker of Authenticity

On-Disc Special Features
4K:

BD:

• 4 Commentaries Featuring Director David Fincher, Actors Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman, and Other Collaborators on the Film
  • Additional / Extended Scenes
  • Alternate Endings
  • Exploration of the Opening Title Sequence from Multiple Video Angles with Various Audio Mixes and 2 Commentary Tracks
  • Production Design and Still Photographs with Commentaries
  • The Notebooks: Full Motion Video Details "John Doe's" Writings
  • Mastering for the Home Theater: Includes Alternate Angles and Audio Between Original and New Masters
  • Theatrical Trailer

Ultimate Collector's Edition (Edition Two)

signal-2023-12-10-193945_002.thumb.png.c9b633af45ad5ff618ae5412263fd16a.png

Spoiler
  • Film on 4K UHD and Blu-Ray
  • Steelbook (Design TBC)
  • Slipcase (Design TBC)
  • John Doe 38-Page Booklet
  • 7x Deadly Sin Crime Scene Art Cards
  • Double-Sided A3 Poster
  • 'Help Me' Glow-in-the-Dark Art Card
  • Investigation Chalkboard Art Card

On-Disc Special Features

4K:

BD:

• 4 Commentaries Featuring Director David Fincher, Actors Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman, and Other Collaborators on the Film
  • Additional / Extended Scenes
  • Alternate Endings
  • Exploration of the Opening Title Sequence from Multiple Video Angles with Various Audio Mixes and 2 Commentary Tracks
  • Production Design and Still Photographs with Commentaries
  • The Notebooks: Full Motion Video Details 'John Doe's' Writings
  • Mastering for the Home Theater: Includes Alternate Angles and Audio Between Original and New Masters
  • Theatrical Trailer

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

• ShadowWarrior changed the title to Se7en (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Ultimate Collector's Edition Steelbook) [UK]
32 minutes ago, KingS said:

I bought a se7en 4K uhd cheaper steel-book version off Zavvi when it first came out, it said Dec 30th realsed date but it’s now saying Dec 30th 2024. Is this an error cause this really sucks to wait a year

Unfortunately that's what it says and it's not an error. I purchased one as well and when I saw the date change. I was disappointed too. Hopefully the release date changes and it comes out before the actual due date on Dec. 30th, 2024.

• Like 2

Awards

1 hour ago, Peter M said:

Unfortunately that's what it says and it's not an error. I purchased one as well and when I saw the date change. I was disappointed too. Hopefully the release date changes and it comes out before the actual due date on Dec. 30th, 2024.

Digital Bits says that’s a placeholder and that it’s probably coming much sooner.  When I ordered on Amazon UK, it said to expect it by 1/14.  Not sure how much that really means.  But I don’t think it’s going to be December.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

“Thank you for your pre-order of Se7en 4K. We are thrilled for you to see it beautifully remastered in UHD. We are working behind the scenes to bring you the most pristine version of the film possible. To that end, we will be shifting the release to 2025. We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to sharing the product with you in the near future.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1