IGNORED

Manta Lab Spider-Man: Far From Home (Manta Lab Exclusive #65) (WEA 4k UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

extantsrevenge

I talked myself out of the one-click this morning because Far from Home was my least favorite of the three MCU Spider-Man movies. I already own the Film Arena Lenticular, so I just went downstairs to look and see if it would be worth it to just buy another slip or lenti. I realized right then that front of the Manta Steelbook is nearly identical to the FAC Steel, with the addition of MJ and Happy on the Manta being the main difference. It had been so long since I bought it that I had forgot what it looked like. So I'm going to have to pass on this one. 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, ncraft said:

I talked myself out of the one-click this morning because Far from Home was my least favorite of the three MCU Spider-Man movies. I already own the Film Arena Lenticular, so I just went downstairs to look and see if it would be worth it to just buy another slip or lenti. I realized right then that front of the Manta Steelbook is nearly identical to the FAC Steel, with the addition of MJ and Happy on the Manta being the main difference. It had been so long since I bought it that I had forgot what it looked like. So I'm going to have to pass on this one. 

I have been thinking the same thing, and not only that I am struggling to look past Molten Man slapped over Tower Bridge which is wholly inaccurate. If you’re going to use Tower Bridge, then make it more prominent and inline with the storyline. In fact the more I look at this steel design, the lazier it appears in all honesty ☹️ Quite disappointed with it and sorely tempted to just wait for WeET WEA (I already have about 4 editions of this movie).

• Like 5

Could someone explain the One-Click edition and the slips for me? I have never bought one of these releases and can't tell if the One-Click comes with three copies of the steelbook or just one steelbook and three slips. As for the slips, are they just what they sound like and slip over the steelbook, and are the "lenticular" versions what I think of with the vertical lines and a shifting image depending on the viewing angle?

Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ryanpsm said:

Could someone explain the One-Click edition and the slips for me? I have never bought one of these releases and can't tell if the One-Click comes with three copies of the steelbook or just one steelbook and three slips. As for the slips, are they just what they sound like and slip over the steelbook, and are the "lenticular" versions what I think of with the vertical lines and a shifting image depending on the viewing angle?

Thanks for the help!

The One Click will contain all the different editions, each with their own copy of the steelbook. They are a decently weighted box that the steelbook and any other goodies (art books, character cards, etc) slip into. And yes, the lenticular editions are the shifting image cards used as the artwork on the front. A double lenticular will have that style on both the front and back of the slip case. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, ryanpsm said:

Thanks for the help!

Correct, the One-Click comes with each slip and each one has a steelbook, the art cards, etc.

Also correct about the slips and lenticulars,

You can find videos of people unboxing OC’s if you’re still curious about it.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, ryanpsm said:

Thanks for the help!

Here are a few Manta one-click of mine to give you an idea of how they're housed/stored inside. 

sDeTBQ8.jpeg

HDN46ik.jpeg

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
On 11/3/2023 at 12:44 PM, extantsrevenge said:

MantaSpider-ManFarFromHomeSBFront.thumb.JPG.22c6c48ff762454f3a30a1acbc093648.JPGMantaSpider-ManFarFromHomeSBBack.thumb.JPG.d6562261bc70d938cc6e986bf77125dd.JPG

I wish this steelbooks front design was a bit more creative. It’s not bad, I’d just hoped for something a little different.

I’m looking forward to seeing what WeET will do with their upcoming steelbook.

Edited by mr. blue

Awards

Dear Customers, 

We apologise for the delay with the shipment for FFH due to the delay from the Barbie Pre-order.

At the moment, our distributor is packing the products. We expect to begin shipping out the products from Feb 5th. 

Again, we apologise for the inconvenience caused by the delays.  

Thank you very much for your understanding. 

Best regards,
Collectong

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...