IGNORED

Scarface - 40th Anniversary (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

ShadowWarrior

2 hours ago, hal56 said:

No, but one should collect these ugly junks in the wastebin.

If I am going to buy this, I need something to cover up this steelbook. 

It's sad, really.

You have a classic and influential movie celebrating its 40th anniversary and the best the studios could give us is this...

You have cult movies getting better treatment with their releases.

• Like 5

I'm glad to have the edition "FilmsVault" 

But this visual is cheap that's why the price is also cheap ;) 

As Universal makes more & more Collector's Edition ... "M3gan" , "Hannibal" , "Schindler List" , it's really weird not to get great treatment for a special collector edition for this cult movie .

• Like 7

Awards

4 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

If I am going to buy this, I need something to cover up this steelbook. 

It's sad, really.

You have a classic and influential movie celebrating its 40th anniversary and the best the studios could give us is this...

You have cult movies getting better treatment with their releases.

At this point, I’d be happy if Arrow does a special edition to go along with Carlito’s Way. I’m honestly not fussed anymore about these classics not getting a proper steelbook. As long as I get a nice collector edition with an amaray, I’m satisfied.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

At this point, I’d be happy if Arrow does a special edition to go along with Carlito’s Way. I’m honestly not fussed anymore about these classics not getting a proper steelbook. As long as I get a nice collector edition with an amaray, I’m satisfied.

I was actually just thinking about that Arrow release for Carlito's Way.

If that could do that for Scarface, it would be perfect.

If they include one for The Untouchables as well, it would nicely complete the DePalma Gangster Trilogy. 

• Like 4

There are so many classic photos of Tony Montana sitting down looking badass in this film! Mainly with cocaine plastered around his beak 👃 

So which 🔔end thinks its a good idea to take just one of the ok photo's, then change the colour of his suit, then change the back ground and then photo shop the machine gun in??

20200515-scarface.thumb.jpg.6a5d47525be148028b97e6dafdc77e5f.jpg

scar-zavvi.thumb.jpg.561a33f08fdc08a23720324f5ae3b6f4.jpg.4bef1c6a1d64c77435e5462fcf01694f.jpg

Honestly, who the funk came up with this?

And no collectors edition? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Still praying Manta Lab come through to save the day! 🙏 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

There are so many classic photos of Tony Montana sitting down looking badass in this film! Mainly with cocaine plastered around his beak 👃 

So which 🔔end thinks its a good idea to take just one of the ok photo's, then change the colour of his suit, then change the back ground and then photo shop the machine gun in??

20200515-scarface.thumb.jpg.6a5d47525be148028b97e6dafdc77e5f.jpg

scar-zavvi.thumb.jpg.561a33f08fdc08a23720324f5ae3b6f4.jpg.4bef1c6a1d64c77435e5462fcf01694f.jpg

Honestly, who the funk came up with this?

And no collectors edition? 🤦🏼‍♂️

Still praying Manta Lab come through to save the day! 🙏 

Apparently there will be a WWA Collector‘s edition sometime soon, so not all hope is lost.

I’ll patiently wait for a proper Premium, whenever it arrives.

• Like 5