IGNORED

Media Psychos Gotta have them All Award (NEW Stage 2 available Now!)

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

53d1d576-c26c-4b9b-a387-0bd24211dfa8_tex

@ukade2327 😆

Great selection, I could have done this stage with these movies too 😅, but I could also use them later 🙈

Congratulations

award_received_fiveofakind_numbers_v2.gif.0788ebddecf2233ff01c5a507a527e2e.gif

I maybe only have a couple more editions of these titles and not likely to get any more so thats why I chose these specific ones ..there wouldn’t be enough for say 10 each….😆

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
Am 11.2.2023 um 10:41 schrieb bl4ck5t3r:

New week, so also a new submission for an award @extantsrevenge:

GottaHaveThemAllThreeOfAKindBIGFan.thumb.jpeg.1f4d8a57d95454c4170d863e0a7c267d.jpeg

The captain marvel steelbook on the top left corner was my first steelbook ever and I really love the design of it. Probably this steelbook got me into collecting steelbooks. I did actually never plan to get multiple versions of the same movie but I just loved some arts too much, so that I could not miss them. And I really like lenticular editions! After the first WeEt premium (which was the Thor Ragnarok here in the bottom) I had also had to get more of them :) So here we are with multiple editions of the same movies.

Kind regards

Blacky

I thought it might be time to submit here for Stage 2 as well. Unfortunately, I had to max out the 4 OCs to get to that number.

IMG_8268.thumb.jpg.bb749aadb7d3cb5e2f9524ac85a65bf9.jpg

• Like 12

• 2 months later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
On 4/14/2024 at 5:30 AM, TechSpec924 said:

Unfortunately, I don't own five copies of any single film (but plenty of titles with 3 or 4 editions) at the present time, so no submission for Stage 2.

@TechSpec924 that is okay, your submission for Stage 1 is still

giphy.gif

and has our approval

e7a269f26f10e65030e0c9621cc0d438c0e01346.gif

Congratulations

award_received_gotta_have_them_all_three_of_a_kind_trans_v2_glittering_particles.gif.8a3e27285be381fc147c9ebf13297937.gif

Hope to see more submission from other members soon.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1