IGNORED

Rian Johnson's Star Wars Trilogy Not Dead Yet

GuyIncognit0

Apparently, Rian Johnson is still in contact with Lucasfilm about creating his own trilogy. It sounds like he still has some passion for this project and that Lucasfilm is still open to it. I'm honestly a little surprised because I thought they were done with him following the fan reaction to The Last Jedi.

Thoughts? Would you like to see this come to fruition? 

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/rian-johnson-star-wars-trilogy-dead-lucasfilm-meetings-1235356758/

Luke Skywalker Milk GIF by Star Wars

Edited by GuyIncognit0
misspelling
  • Like 2

• GuyIncognit0 changed the title to Rian Johnson's Star Wars Trilogy Not Dead Yet
3 hours ago, Gary K said:

I may be in the minority, but I’d love to see what he could come up with using new characters that aren’t beholden to the skywalkers. 

I'm right there with you and am ready for something a little different.

I was really conflicted when I left the theater after seeing The Last Jedi for the first time. It was a well done and beautifully shot film but there were several things I didn't like about it. I still don't like most of those things BUT I realized that I mostly didn't like it as a follow up to TFA.  I can't place that solely on RJ though and I'm excited to see what he can accomplish if he's running the whole show.

• Like 1

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy