Guess the Bond movie

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@hansreinhardt not sure with whom I'm more disgusted... you or myself 😅

You did cheat a little bit as that was nowhere near half a frame 😜 For some reason I was positive that the reddish portion on the left was a piece of clothing, rather than actual skin... Connery sure had a nice tan in that movie.

In any case, I was clearly just shooting in the dark at this point so well done on getting this round to last as long as it did.

But the fact it was a Connery movie clearly says something about me.

i-suck-brian-baumgartner.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

You did cheat a little bit as that was nowhere near half a frame 😜 For some reason I was positive that the reddish portion on the left was a piece of clothing, rather than actual skin... Connery sure had a nice tan in that movie.

In any case, I was clearly just shooting in the dark at this point so well done on getting this round to last as long as it did.

tumblr_324ee4b09bd425b4696457e5546ea789_496924a8_640.gif.30935eba41436667b05db9895df28431.gif

Ok ok, I probably did crop it a bit too much, you're right 😆 I was afraid if I showed too much of his arm that it'd be a dead giveaway. Whenever it's my turn to choose an image, I basically just start with "ok, how can we stump @R1s1ngs0n?" If it's any consolation, at least it wasn't Goldfinger!

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, hansreinhardt said:

tumblr_324ee4b09bd425b4696457e5546ea789_496924a8_640.gif.30935eba41436667b05db9895df28431.gif

Ok ok, I probably did crop it a bit too much, you're right 😆 I was afraid if I showed too much of his arm that it'd be a dead giveaway. Whenever it's my turn to choose an image, I basically just start with "ok, how can we stump @R1s1ngs0n?" If it's any consolation, at least it wasn't Goldfinger!

Had it been Goldfinger...

hanging-suicide.gif-w500.gif?fit=500,213

• Haha 4

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

i-suck-brian-baumgartner.gif

nah, your the BEST !!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy