Guess the Bond movie

R1s1ngs0n

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Yeah, that one is beyond tough.  Maybe @R1s1ngs0n thinks because we couldn't get the easy one, we'd get the impossible one on first try?

But I do see some mountains I think.  Maybe the alps?

I thought that was just paint peeling on the wall, oh my goodness it is a mountain.  I think I am getting worse as this thread goes along.

Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

You're getting too greedy. Snowy mountains should be plenty enough 😁

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Sorry, I was just wanting to make sure I wasn't confusing my movies.  I have this vision of a lab on top of a snowy mountain in the alps in OHMSS, not sure if that was actually the movie I was remembering.  I'll let others guess next.

1 minute ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics

Sorry, I was just wanting to make sure I wasn't confusing my movies.  I have this vision of a lab on top of a snowy mountain in the alps in OHMSS, not sure if that was actually the movie I was remembering.  I'll let others guess next.

Give it another shot, you practically have the answer.

6 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Give it another shot, you practically have the answer.

Ha!  No pressure, aye Eli?  My last guess, if the science center is in the mountains I'd have to go Spectre.  But, something about the blinds don't look that new.  That was a pretty swanky place.  That's the only other one that comes to mind.

• Like 1

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy