Open Club  ·  39 members  ·  Free

Star Trek Club
IGNORED

Your Star Trek Collection

InfiniteDoors

9 minutes ago, InfiniteDoors said:

How do you normally watch then, just skip around to whatever episode you want? Watch all of Voyager for example, but then go to TNG?

I just skip around. TNG onward I watched in released order as soon as I could, but my fondest memories of Star Trek were tuning in and not knowing what episode was coming up.

17 minutes ago, InfiniteDoors said:

Is the increase to your electricity bill noticeable?

star trek evolution GIF

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

@hansreinhardt @InfiniteDoors

Original Enterprise model found in storage unit after 45 years missing.  Dude put it on eBay for $1,000 and then got asked a bunch of questions so he took it down, got it authenticated, and it went back to Eugene Roddenberry Jr for restoration.   No one knows how it ended up in the storage unit.   You may have already seen this.  But wouldn’t it be cool to add that to your collection?

image.thumb.png.7e376f09f5c34b604c7f89047e39021f.png

• Like 2

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy