• Benoit46

• Veum

• cypheria078

Top Posters In This Topic

@Benoit46

ย 

J'ai tout bien rรฉceptionnรฉ !!

ย 

MERCI beaucoup pour ton ton boulot et ton investissement !

๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Tout est impeccable et magistralement orchestrรฉ !

:wow:

Un grand MERCI !!

๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

Bonne journรฉe !

๐Ÿค—

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Thanks 1

ย 

Oui, un grand MERCI ร  @Benoit46 pour son รฉnorme investissement et sa disponibilitรฉ !

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€

ย 

Et un grand MERCI ร  tout le staff, ร  tout l'รฉquipe de Media Psychos ( @airwins...) !!!!

๐Ÿ‘

MERCI !!!!

๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

Bonne journรฉe ร  tous !

๐Ÿค—
ย 

• Thanks 1

โ˜•ย good morning here, good day there... Veum hereย ๐Ÿค 

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d46e89748496d5232

ย 

๐Ÿ˜ฉย It is with a broken-heart ๐Ÿ’”I report that in our USA we have had 2 mass shootings last night... 1 in EL Paso, TX at the Walmart 22ย murderedย and 1 in Dayton, OH at a outdoor festive neighborhood where 9 were murdered and many were very hurt in both areasย ๐Ÿ˜ช

ย 

Please if you want too,ย prayย ๐Ÿ™ย for Americaย ๐Ÿ—ฝwe needย less hate and more love โค๏ธ, as this is happening to many times.

ย 

Edited by Veum
  • Sad 4

il y a 11 minutes, Veum a ditย :

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜ฉย It is with a broken-heart ๐Ÿ’”I report that in our USA we have had 2 mass shootings last night... 1 in EL Paso, TX at the Walmart 20 murderedย and 1 in Dayton, OH at a outdoor festive neighborhood where 9 were murdered and many were very hurt in both areasย ๐Ÿ˜ช

ย 

Please if you want too,ย prayย ๐Ÿ™ย for Americaย ๐Ÿ—ฝwe needย less hate and more love โค๏ธ, as this is happening to many times.

ย 

ย 

WrBSHRLE9gEgM.gif

9fxiS1EL6nvy0.gif

HWePga6WR75n2.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

il y a 20 minutes, Veum a ditย :

ย 

ย 

๐Ÿ˜ฉย It is with a broken-heart ๐Ÿ’”I report that in our USA we have had 2 mass shootings last night... 1 in EL Paso, TX at the Walmart 20 murderedย and 1 in Dayton, OH at a outdoor festive neighborhood where 9 were murdered and many were very hurt in both areasย ๐Ÿ˜ช

ย 

ย 

giphy.gif&ehk=TmmF4xTk1gtnpJAet4pBEg

ย 

• Like 3

il y a 32 minutes, Veum a ditย :

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5d46f6696b7a737832

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Veum said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

It is indeed a tragedy and although I despise politics and I donโ€™t think they belongย in a forum like this, I will only say this and then I willย not comment onย that subject anymore.

I donโ€™t think hatred exists in America more than anywhere else, but the tools to express it are muchย more readily available there.

There is no way around it, I know the second amendment is something that is enshrined in the American way of life, but unless some radical measures are implemented, Iโ€™m afraid these mass shootings will continue to be aย part of yourย routine.

ย 

Stay safe

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 4

16 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

It is indeed a tragedy and although I despise politics and I donโ€™t think they have a place in a forum like this, I will only say this and then I willย not comment onย that subject anymore.

I donโ€™t think hatred exists in America more than anywhere else, but the tools to express it are muchย more readily available there.

There is no way around it, I know the second amendment is something that is enshrined in the American way of life, but unless some radical measures are implemented, Iโ€™m afraid these mass shootings will continue to be aย part of yourย routine.

ย 

Stay safe

ย 

I agree with you @R1s1ngs0n, however you are my โ€œFRIENDSโ€ย and since Iโ€™m not really on social media, I wanted to let you know my feelings on these tragedies!

ย 

It is notย EVERย my intentions to bring anything adverse to our forum!!

ย 

Pleaseย ALWAYSย be honest with me and let me know if Iย EVERย cross any lines (never my intentions though)!

ย 

Iย LOVEย you all... and give a kiss and hug to your loved ones always!!!โค๏ธ

ย 

LOVE RULES!

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d4700ea724e6c6b73

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Veum said:

ย 

I agree with you @R1s1ngs0n, however you are my โ€œFRIENDSโ€ย and since Iโ€™m not really on social media, I wanted to let you know my feelings on these tragedies!

ย 

It is notย EVERย my intentions to bring anything adverse to our forum!!

ย 

Pleaseย ALWAYSย be honest with me and let me know if Iย EVERย cross any lines (never my intentions though)!

ย 

Iย LOVEย you all... and give a kiss and hug to your loved ones always!!!โค๏ธ

ย 

LOVE RULES!

ย 

No needย to be apologeticย my friend.

I quit social media more than a year ago - found there was too much bile and stupidity going on there.

MP is the first and onlyย forum I ever joined and I donโ€™t need another one - here I found people with the same interests and (dirty) mindset, who are nice and helpful to each other.

And in the same spirit I will also add that love rules, but MAKING LOVEย rules even more โœŒ๏ธ

Right fellas?

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Haha 3

We think of you, my dear friends ย in these difficult times, we are with you wholeheartedly in this terrible ordeal you are going through.

Although I do not know exactly what to say or to write,ย I want you to know that I am with you in thought and wish you comfort and peaceย โค๏ธ

ย 

Rรฉsultat de recherche d'images pour "candle peace gif"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

No needย to be apologeticย my friend.

I quit social media more than a year ago - found there was too much bile and stupidity going on there.

MP is the first and onlyย forum I ever joined and I donโ€™t need another one - here I found people with the same interests and (dirty) mindsets, who are nice and helpful to each other.

And in the same spirit I will also add that love rules, but MAKING LOVEย rules even more โœŒ๏ธ

Right fellas?

ย 

I agree wholeheartedly with you @R1s1ngs0n, however when you get to be my age, youโ€™ll enjoy it even moreย IFย you can get it!ย ๐Ÿ˜Ž

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d47092e6d654b5441ย 

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d470a154545734345

ย 

Could sure use yours and @raylightย humor in the โ€œMugsโ€ forum today for aย great BIG hilarious, laugh!!ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d4709c63375757467

• Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Veum said:

ย 

Could sure use yours and @raylightย humor in the โ€œMugsโ€ forum today for aย great BIG hilarious, laugh!!ย ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d4709c63375757467

I'd gladly oblige but unfortunately there's a shortage of fresh 'mugs' right now. Sent a couple of PMs to some members but got no reply.

If you want you can be a 'mug hunter'. You find any, you send 'emย my wayย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I'd gladly oblige but unfortunately there's a shortage of fresh 'mugs' right now. Sent a couple of PMs to some members but got no reply.

If you want you can be a 'mug recruiter'. You find any, you send 'emย my wayย ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

It does not have to be a โ€œmugsโ€ photo necessarily, I enjoy/laugh at yours / @raylightย descriptions on โ€œourโ€ operations goings on!

ย 

Unfortunately I never hear from anyone on this forum from USA / English forumย who enjoy/participate in our โ€œMugโ€ forum.ย ๐Ÿ˜•