IGNORED

Manta Lab The Dark Knight (Manta Lab Exclusive #54) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
49 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

Can someone verify my gp request went through? I know you guys are working on adding members to the club but I’ve got no notification and don’t see a list anywhere 

I’ve added you to the club.  

in the future please send a PM to the staff member in charge if 24 hours has passed since you received your confirmation PM about joining the GB and are not in the Club

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Want3r88 said:

Can someone verify my gp request went through? I know you guys are working on adding members to the club but I’ve got no notification and don’t see a list anywhere 

@Want3r88 If you received the confirmation PM then your request went through. No need for the staff to manually confirm. Also, our GB rules state that you should allow up to 24 hours to be added to the club. - Ken

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@Want3r88 If you received the confirmation PM then your request went through. No need for the staff to manually confirm. Also, our GB rules state that you should allow up to 24 hours to be added to the club. - Ken

2 hours ago, Gary K said:

I’ve added you to the club.  

in the future please send a PM to the staff member in charge if 24 hours has passed since you received your confirmation PM about joining the GB and are not in the Club

Apologies if I was quick to ask about if I was in or not. I know the gb went quick and I never received any sort of confirmation via pm, so I wanted to be on top of it. Thanks 

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
13 minutes ago, Want3r88 said:

Wow sorry guys, I just saw the pm in my mailbox. Apologies, that’s on me. I guess I was expecting it to show a notification like we get for normal “notifications” in green. I know you guys are busy, sorry to clutter the thread. Thank you

No worries - it’s an important reminder especially to new members - group buy confirmation PMs do NOT show a notification like other PMs due to a glitch in the system so be sure to check your mailbox after you submit a request. 

• Like 7

• ★ Administrators ★
11 minutes ago, Austin12 said:

Am I a member of the club? Still haven’t received anything. 

A - you received a PM confirming your GB request. Check your mailbox 

B - you’ve been in the club since 2pm yesterday. 

C - I said above, if you didn’t think you were in the club to send me a PM, not post it here. 

Thanks 

• Like 3

I was hoping the spines would line up, not just for the OCs, but also if you bought three of the same editions (full slip/lenti-A/lenti-B) throughout this run of releases. For example, if you committed to full slips for each of BB/TDK/TDKR, you'd get the full spine bat symbol on the spine (likewise if you went lenti-A, B, etc). Looks like I'm going to end up with a full slip, Lenti-A and Lenti-B by the end of this run. Fingers crossed the Lenti-B on TDKR isn't horrible looking.

• Like 1