Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 33 Minuten schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

also ich könnte nicht solange warten,da würde ich ganz wuschelig

Hab ich kein Problem damit. Bei Thomas hab ich letztens Jahr fast 1/2 Jahr gesammelt und blieb ruhig... Und meine Fanatic Box (die mir @Catgirl geschickt hat, danke nochmal) hab ich gestern nach 5 Tagen mal aufgemacht 😉(zumindest den dhl Karton)🤣🤣

Muss mal wieder ein Update Foto machen, wenn ich mal Zeit hätte...Hausbau geht in die entscheidende Fase🙈

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

vor einer Stunde schrieb Ltd.Steel.Junky74:

Hab ich kein Problem damit. Bei Thomas hab ich letztens Jahr fast 1/2 Jahr gesammelt und blieb ruhig... Und meine Fanatic Box (die mir @Catgirl geschickt hat, danke nochmal) hab ich gestern nach 5 Tagen mal aufgemacht 😉(zumindest den dhl Karton)🤣🤣

Muss mal wieder ein Update Foto machen, wenn ich mal Zeit hätte...Hausbau geht in die entscheidende Fase🙈

dementsprechend sahs auch bei mir aus. Der Kram hatte sich schon getürmt..Pisa warn Scheiss dagegen 😂

demolition GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

Goddamn...your edition looks like it was pre-owned by Mia Wallace. That playing card and coin must have come handy for those cocaine lines.

uma thurman drugs GIF

3 hours ago, Trianna said:

You sure that you want to snort heroin? You're thinking of cocaine, amateur

drugs GIF

Well you're the expert darling. I typed heroin automatically because Vincent had bought some earlier from Lance. Very clumsy of me, although it can't be worse than not knowing the traitor's name in Alien. Isn't that right @extantsrevenge ?

Well yes, I should know what gets snorted off my butt every Tuesday night

Kristen Bell Idk GIF by Team Coco

@extantsrevenge

Oh My God Reaction GIF

@Trianna BTW I will not put up with your sh*tty attitude much longer, you got that woman?

frozen right in the feels GIF

julia louis dreyfus seinfeld GIF

• Like 2

🥤 good morning here, goo day there... Veum here!🤠

HAPPY THURSDAY!😊

thursday GIF

Psychos, It is sad news for us that love Kirk Douglas he has passed away at the age of 103. He was such a class guy and actor, you will be missed my friend, however you will live on through your great films. 😥

kirk douglas oscars GIF

I hope your day is filled with love, hug/kiss your loved ones today❣️

hugs love GIF

• Like 6

Thursday's Prayer Breakfast -- a 'Divine Appointment'?

Thursday, Feb. 6: In the morning, expect the unexpected when President Trump is scheduled to speak at the 68th annual National Prayer Breakfast less than 24 hours after his presumed acquittal. Every president since Dwight D. Eisenhower has addressed this influential audience of 3,500 elected officials, diplomats, national and international religious and political leaders. The breakfast is “literally one of the toughest tickets to get in Washington” — to quote House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) from his 2018 keynote speech, a dramatic re-telling about how God intervened when he almost lost his life in a shooting at a congressional baseball practice in 2017.

Since the date of the Prayer Breakfast is set in stone, the first Thursday in February, I am prompted to ask if the stars are aligned for a “Divine presidential appointment” of historic proportions -- a concept believers will recognize as an event specifically arranged by God. 

Words don’t adequately convey the solemn, serious, bi-partisan, and loving breakfast atmosphere when the city’s largest ballroom is temporarily transformed into a sanctuary where glorifying God triumphs over politics.

The audience represents many different faith traditions. However, the program and tone are overwhelmingly (evangelical) Christian. Testimonies, music, and speeches profess love for Jesus Christ and one another in addition to overcoming obstacles through prayer, forgiveness of sins, and trust in the Lord.

Thursday, Trump’s potential acquittal on late Wednesday positions the annual event as a platform for the president’s first major post-acquittal speech. Is that merely coincidental or miraculous? Either way, it raises the question: How will the newly acquitted president comport himself before the National Prayer Breakfast audience?

Will he be humble, and ask forgiveness for anything? Will he be boastful and arrogant? Will he talk about how he leaned on his faith to help him through this presidential crisis? Will he “joke” as he did in August that he is the "chosen one"? Or again, will Trump take his cue from President Clinton at the 1999 Prayer Breakfast and not even mention impeachment?  (At the Feb. 4 breakfast Clinton had yet to be acquitted, which occurred eight days later on Feb. 12, 1999.) In Trump’s case, by Thursday morning, the ink on his Senate acquittal paperwork will still be wet, and he might let it rip.

Nonetheless, the president is being given a historic opportunity to address National Prayer Breakfast attendees at the most pivotal, triumphal time in his presidency. But this extremely dignified, mostly pro-Trump audience is worlds apart from a Trump rally. For starters, political speakers are not supposed to talk about partisan politics.

Then, it goes without saying: Thou shall not gloat or call thy enemies by names other than their own. Thus, will Trump rise to the moment of this Divinely timed occasion? Will his words confirm and reinforce the loyal support he and his policies have earned from voters who are followers of Christ, inside the ballroom and out? After acquittal, will he use this unique Prayer Breakfast timing and setting to talk about loving his enemies and uniting all of his people?

WWJS? – “What Would Jesus Say?”  

Is Thursday morning's must-see TV programmed by God? Stay tuned.

• Like 1

Und wie immer Live sind die Magnet Bilder 100 mal schöner. Und wenn ich ein namen in das Bild reinschreibe dann ist Das O und W immer pixelig deswegen lasse ich die namen im Bild weg ich kann noch nicht richtig mit dem Bildbearbeitungs Programm umgehen aber die Bilder ohne name stört mich nicht solange das Bild schön ist

Awards

🥤 Mail Call today and this week! 🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

The Wailing (Injoingan Exclusive) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

1. Lenticular Slip [Steel Book + 2DISC + Booklet (36P) + Lenticular Character Card (2 types) + Photo

Card 5 Set & Envelope + Original Poster + MD Package Envelope]
2. Quarter Slip [Lenticular Character Card (2 Types)]
3. Full Slip A [Steel Book + 2DISC + Booklet (36P) + Lenticular Character Card (2 types) + Photo Card 5 Set & Envelope + Original Poster + MD Package Envelope]
4. Full Slip B [Steel Book + 2DISC + Booklet (36P) + Lenticular Character Card (2 Types) + Photo Card 5 Type Set & Envelope + Original Poster + MD Package Envelope]

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (WeET COLLECTION Collection #17) (4K UHD/2D WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

One Click- Full Slip + Lenti 

A674BC29-862D-4782-AF02-409C43BC1639.thumb.jpeg.d7f69b5672cc629ae0937990c4f4ad68.jpeg

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, Veum said:

FOLKS, I’ve got a project I need to attend to as my min-christmas-lights came in today as Charlie Brown, Lucy and Woodstock lights have burned out... it is painstaking as the holds behind the characters are so small, rats!😉

E7AC64CE-FC2A-486D-9177-B3B2F1F221F3.thumb.jpeg.e0d72a6995e52a000510a2d339e252e8.jpeg

I know different timezone and so on but isn't Christmas still over?

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Trianna said:

I know different timezone and so on but isn't Christmas still over?

Not with me, I luv my colors! 🤣

It does not matter, nothing wrong w/the new lights except still does not work, rats, probably the cord and I’ll never find a cord w/lights for this old classic (they do not make them like this anymore)! 😔

• Haha 1