• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Lebkuchen, Holger. Lebkuchen!

Essen Einkaufen GIF by Kaufland

Ach Mensch, stimmt, Du hast Recht - ich vergass...

Aber wir machen das besser, Helmut - wir basteln uns unser eigenes Lebkuchenhaus und stopfen die BDs noch mit rein.

Cbs 90S Tv GIF by HULU

Warner hat keine Chance! 😁

Big Smile GIF by memecandy

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Haha 5

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Ach Mensch, stimmt, Du hast Recht - ich vergass...

Aber wir machen das besser, Helmut - wir basteln uns unser eigenes Lebekuchenhaus und stopfen die BDs noch mit rein.

Cbs 90S Tv GIF by HULU

Ich denke allerdings, Warner hat keine Chance! 😁

Big Smile GIF by memecandy

Oh ja. Kanns kaum erwarten unsere Edis an die ausgehungerten Kinder zu verteilen....😁

Charlie And The Chocolate Factory Golden Ticket GIF -  CharlieAndTheChocolateFactory Chocolate GoldenTicket - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 7

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Cornbuster:

Und was ich für Parallelen bei Deinem GIF zum Konsumarkt ziehe - vorallem mit Blick auf Mittelerde..

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

ich fürchte die FFK (Freiwillige Fress Kontrolle) wird unsere Edi wohl erst ab 18 (Kinder) freigeben. Sonst

ist die Kalorienmenge der Edi zu groß pro Kind und die Folgen wären dramatisch: siehe mein vorheriges GIF

Pin on Tim Burton

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, hal56 said:

BTW:

just got an e-mail that my 3 replacement discs for the Friday the 13th collection have been posted🙂

Thanks again, @RAK for making me aware of the exchange program. Much appreciated!👍

No problem, Glad I could help. Got the same notification the other day. It is one of my favorite franchises, while not perfect but they are fun to watch.

• Like 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb RAK:

No problem, Glad I could help. Got the same notification the other day. It is one of my favorite franchises, while not perfect but they are fun to watch.

Always fun and timeless. Wish they would release a similiar edition with the Elm Street movies

And another guilty pleasure of mine is soon filled with the Resident Evil 4k Collection🙂

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Always fun and timeless. Wish they would release a similiar edition with the Elm Street movies

And another guilty pleasure of mine is soon filled with the Resident Evil 4k Collection🙂

I have the Resident Evil 4K Boxset coming. It wouldn’t surprise me if A Nightmare on Elm Street is the next Boxset they try to do. I would be really happy with that one also. I’m just sad I missed there Halloween Boxset.

• Like 2

vor 2 Minuten schrieb RAK:

I have the Resident Evil 4K Boxset coming. It wouldn’t surprise me if A Nightmare on Elm Street is the next Boxset they try to do. I would be really happy with that one also. I’m just sad I missed there Halloween Boxset.

That would be dope. Sadly I missed the Halloween Boxset too. Always found the Producers Cut of Curse quite compelling. Very interesting direction they tried to go there.

• Like 2