IGNORED

Watchmen (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

muchasgracias1971

Orderd this longtime ago some weeks ago. Happy to get this edition for a fair price. But i can understand some people who owned this title long time ago from play.com.

But now his value sinks dramatically, because of the re-release.

4 hours ago, Para said:

What i have readed in two different Communitys. It has not the DC. 

4 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

I have the Play .com edition and that is the DC , and runs for 186 mins .....this new edition with identical artwork and includes the DVD ?????.......has a run time of 162 mins so isn't the DC...according to amazon.it description...

Interesting, not really sure what to do now. 

Awards

36 minutes ago, muchasgracias1971 said:

is this one exact the same as the play.com edition?????

Its the same artwork but does not appear to be the directors cut , play .com is DC and is 180 odd mins long , according to details on website it is 162 mins so about 20mins shorter.....but also includes the DVD ...which seems pretty pointless IMO when you'll be watching the BR anyway

sorry my mistake its Bluray  OR DVD not combined.......................DOH!!!!!...............

vor 1 Minute schrieb ukade2327:

Its the same artwork but does not appear to be the directors cut , play .com is DC and is 180 odd mins long , according to details on website it is 162 mins so about 20mins shorter.....but also includes the DVD ...which seems pretty pointless IMO when you'll be watching the BR anyway

thanks ukade2327 :-)

do you know if the dvd have german audio ?

Awards

• Admiral Thrawn changed the title to Watchmen (Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Archived