Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

This is actually my first FAC GB.

I'd heard things about how messy and frustrating they are. I just didn't realise how bad. 😅

I've been doing FAC GBs on MP for soooo long that I remember the days when Andre was my GB host and I bought from him 😛  I think those were simpler days hahaha

But yeah, nowadays with FAC I half expect to not get it LOL. I hope my luck with Malignant is better 🤞

13 minutes ago, swish said:

I see a lot of frustation. Don't know if the stress is worth for the staff but i see some arogant people around too. It's like a lot of gb when someone got cut or not get the edition they want. A lot of jealousy lately

I think this is the most bickering I've ever seen in a single day, or even in the span of a few hours. Very petty notes too here and there. Poor Nils though... Lol. And Andre too. I agree with you for sure

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

Haven’t seen it as of yet, but, but is it any good? 🤔 

it is not like Tenet is it 😂 

Well, I'll provide you with a quote from the director himself:

“I wanted to make a movie in between those two giant films, which, just something smaller, more intimate, and really harken back to the style of filmmaking, or the kind of films that excited me when I was when much younger, when I was a teen growing up, idolizing filmmakers like [Brian] De Palma, [Dario] Argento, and all that. “

And if these were his intentions, I'd say he nailed it. 

It's not often it happens, but I knew within the first couple of minutes that I was going to enjoy the ride. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

It's not often it happens, but I knew within the first couple of minutes that I was going to enjoy the ride. 

He needs to do a lower-brain cell movie for me 😛 

maybe a James Bond/Jason  Bourne/Mission Impossible type would do me fine! 🤩

James Bond GIF matt damon punch GIF by Jason Bourne

tom cruise GIF

• Like 2

@Veum and if there any comparisons to be drawn with "Tenet", I'd say both films can be quite divisive.

This film's premise is quite out there and batsh*t insane, especially once the story fully reveals itself, but for me, it was batsh*t insane in a good (and very entertaining) way, similar to "Halloween III: Season of the Witch", which as you know is a favourite of mine.

• Like 3

vor einer Stunde schrieb jupiter7:

Ich will jetzt nichts Falsches sagen frag mal Andre. Die preise die auf Filmarena.com stehen bezahlt Andre nicht 1 zu 1 so habe ich das verstanden frag mal Andre

Nur um mal aufzuräumen mit den ganzen...

1. Die Preise auf der FA Seite passen nicht wegen dem Kurs. Der ist traditionell immer falsch dort. Und das macht schnell mal 2€ aus.

2. Welche Preise ich bekomme kann ich natürlich so nicht sagen. Da hängt in der Verrechnung ja auch mehr dran. Nein, das führe ich nicht weiter aus. Aber bei den Boxen gebe ich immer Rabatt. So auch hier. Zwar nur 100 Kronen....sind aber auch ca 4€.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

4 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

@Veum and if there any comparisons to be drawn with "Tenet", I'd say both films can be quite divisive.

This film's premise is quite out there and batsh*t insane, especially once the story fully reveals itself, but for me, it was batsh*t insane in a good (and very entertaining) way, similar to "Halloween III: Season of the Witch", which as you know is a favourite of mine.

@Fortis93 yes, yes for Halloween III: Season of the Witch… I’m actually waiting on my mail delivery for my 4K Shout! copy and Halloween II tomorrow!

I’ll have all 5 after tomorrow & then will incorporate them into my 31 Days of Halloween Movies (2021) - Horror Fans Unite!!!!!! watching!! 🎃 👻 

image.jpeg.947ac948a63a7b531cfc452633c692fc.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 5

vor einer Stunde schrieb Fortis93:

Hell yeah, I knew you would like it😄

I second that. The last 25 minutes are awesomely insane, definitely a 70/80s giallo vibe. Loved it.

Edited by hal56
  • Like 3

vor 6 Minuten schrieb hal56:

H2 is the third best imho. After H III it was all downhill unfortunately, Very watchable, I own them all, but  H1 - H III are the ones I revisit more often.

H3 habe ich nie gesehen weil no Myers no Party. Schade das H2 schwer als uncut zu finden ist bzw er nur als cut zu erwerben ist bei denn neuauflagen. Hoffe sie briengen mal alle als eine Collection auch hier auf deutsch raus und natürlich uncut! Freue mich aber schon auf Halloween Kills und dann nächstes Jahr auf Halloween Ends

Michael Myers Dancing GIF

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, hal56 said:

H2 is the third best imho. After H III it was all downhill unfortunately, Very watchable, I own them all, but  H1 - H III are the ones I revisit more often.

Helmut @hal56 my buddy, you did not enjoy this one (I certainly did 😊 )? 🧐 

I’m very excited to see the new one also! :)

I just love the HALLOWEEN 🎃 series’ especially at this time of the fall season 🍁 

Stalking Michael Myers GIF by Maudit 

michael myers halloween GIF by Maudit

• Like 5

vor 12 Minuten schrieb swish:

H3 habe ich nie gesehen weil no Myers no Party. Schade das H2 schwer als uncut zu finden ist bzw er nur als cut zu erwerben ist bei denn neuauflagen. Hoffe sie briengen mal alle als eine Collection auch hier auf deutsch raus und natürlich uncut! Freue mich aber schon auf Halloween Kills und dann nächstes Jahr auf Halloween Ends

Michael Myers Dancing GIF

Das war das Kernproblem von HIII, die Erwartungshaltung, daß Michael Myers die Hauptfigur ist. Wenn du dich aber mal damit abgefunden hast, daß er nicht dabei ist, wartet ein extrem cleveres, diabolisches Filmchen auf dich.

Auf Halloween Kills und Ends bin ich auch schon gespannt. Der Trailer von Kills sieht ja schon mal sehr gut aus.

• Like 6

vor 1 Minute schrieb Veum:

Helmut @hal56 my buddy, you did not enjoy this one (I certainly did 😊 )? 🧐 

I’m very excited to see the new one also! :)

I just love the HALLOWEEN 🎃 series’ especially at this time of the fall season 🍁 

Stalking Michael Myers GIF by Maudit 

michael myers halloween GIF by Maudit

I was refering to the original series.

And yes, I very much enjoyed the Reboot and cant wait for kills and ends.

• Like 3