IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Veum:

Yeah The Fall of the House of Usher is fantastic! 😘

I collect quite a bit of Vincent Price (He is one of my fav along w/his films)...

image.jpeg.175f46b2268d8a490b986c80278496fe.jpeg  image.jpeg.e48f9690c24a116f10aa7f585c613029.jpeg   image.jpeg.e27b1e94e91886d7093cf5f280f09416.jpeg

The Fall of the House of Usher a.k.a House of Usher / The Pit and the Pendulum / The Haunted Palace / The Masque of the Red Death / Witchfinder General / The Abominable Dr. Phibes

The Last Man on Earth / The Comedy of Terrors / Dr. Phibes Rises Again / The Tomb of Ligeia / The Raven / Return of the Fly / The House on Haunted Hill

Master of the World / Tower of London / Diary of a Madman / Cry of the Banshee / An Evening of Edgar Allan Poe

I have my eyes on this release:

https://www.amazon.de/Vincent-Price-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B083N11TX4?tag=bluraycom04-21&linkCode=xm2&m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&ref_=nav_signin&

Havent read a review yet but I am very tempted anyway...😁

• Like 1

• Replies 107.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo Kollegen,

war ja ein wundervoller und witziger Abend von den Kommentaren 

john c. mcginley laughing GIF
hat mich gut unterhalten.

bei weet musste ich auch erstmal kräftig schlucken... ich mein ich bekomme ja nur ost-Gehalt 😉 zum Glück konnte ich etwas Schulden bei meinen Buddy einfordern ohne jemanden zum Beine brechen vorbei zu schicken 

mad season 12 GIF by The Bachelorette
aber komme aus der Branche und es ist wirklich Wahnsinn was an Versandkosten anfällt, das passt schon. Daran muss man sich  -leider- gewöhnen!

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, hal56 said:

I have my eyes on this release:

https://www.amazon.de/Vincent-Price-Collection-Blu-ray/dp/B083N11TX4?tag=bluraycom04-21&linkCode=xm2&m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&ref_=nav_signin&

Havent read a review yet but I am very tempted anyway...😁

Helmut @hal56 that one is nice, however if it was me I’d put in an order for this one:

It seems like you understand English, well done you are a great switch-hitter huh 😆

(are you comfortable with English speaking films or do you prefer German language films more or it just doesn’t matter? 🧐)

... I do not understand German though 😏

Six Gothic Tales Collection [Blu-ray]

€54.07 + €16.94 shipping

image.jpeg.1276cfce6250908c4facf709668afab4.jpeg

• Like 1

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Veum:

Helmut @hal56 that one is nice, however if it was me I’d put in an order for this one:

It seems like you understand English, well done you are a great switch-hitter huh 😆

(are you comfortable with English speaking films or do you prefer German language films more or it just doesn’t matter? 🧐)

... I do not understand German though 😏

Six Gothic Tales Collection [Blu-ray]

€54.07 + €16.94 shipping

image.jpeg.1276cfce6250908c4facf709668afab4.jpeg

I would never watch a dubbed movie, so english is fine. Dont care neither for german subs nor dubs.

So this seems to be a nice alternative to the german edition. Especially the movie selection on this is better.

However, the Shout package seems to be the most complete one.

Decisions, Decisions....

Are you happy with the picture/ sound quality on the Shout editions.

One reason why i havent bought the german edition is, that I find no review of the english track only the german dub which holds no value for me.

Edited by hal56
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hal56 said:

I would never watch a dubbed movie, so english is fine. Dont care neither for german subs nor dubs.

So this seems to be a nice alternative to the german edition. Especially the movie selection on this is better.

However, the Shout package seems to be the most complete one.

Decisions, Decisions....

Are you happy with the picture/ sound quality on the Shout editions.

One reason why i havent bought the german edition is, that I find no review of the english track only the german dub which holds nor value for me.

If you can definitely acquire the Shout editions, they would be my 1st choice and yes I’m happy with it’s picture/sound quality... remember I’m not as picky as most and I do not have a high end sound system (does not bother me though 😊) either!😉

winning hell yeah GIF by Spotify  You Can Do It Nod GIF by Kathryn Dean

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb Veum:

If you can definitely acquire the Shout editions, they would be my 1st choice and yes I’m happy with it’s picture/sound quality... remember I’m not as picky as most and I do not have a high end sound system (does not bother me though 😊) either!😉

winning hell yeah GIF by Spotify  You Can Do It Nod GIF by Kathryn Dean

Thanks Mike.

And here one of the most painful/hilarious reasons to avoid dubbed versions😣:

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Ltd.Steel.Junky74:

Da muss mir aber dann mal einer von den "Herren" hier, die kostenauffteilung beibringen... We kann es sein das ich für eine Edition 78€ zahle und beim OC umgerechnet 58€ pro edition😲😲

Bei Blufans sind die OC auch günstiger 😉

vor 2 Stunden schrieb hal56:

Und gleich gehts weiter mit Geldausgeben.

In 10 Minuten wird Gattaca bei Everything blue geordert.

homer simpson learned nothing GIF

Magic Johnson No GIF by MOODMAN

Duck Reaction GIF

Und wie gut das ich kein Weet kaufe, man sind dat Preise 🤣

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Veum said:

I agree wholeheartedly, except my wife says I’m always stuck in my childhood 😝  (I accept that with a badge of honor though 🙌)! :)

6 hours ago, hal56 said:

Absolutely.

I am sure you know the saying: The child in you will never forget how to enjoy life.

So consider yourself blessed🙂

"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves.

To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development.

When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

• Like 5

vor 7 Stunden schrieb Catgirl:

Bei Blufans sind die OC auch günstiger 😉

Duck Reaction GIF

Und wie gut das ich kein Weet kaufe, man sind dat Preise 🤣

Lindy ich glaube du missverstehst da was. Die Preise sind genauso teuer oder billig wie bei HDZETA. Auch sind bei HDZETA die VK in etwa gleich hoch. Da lagen wir bei den letzten Editionen auch immer so um die 80€. Was mir sauer aufstößt, ist die Tatsache, dass ich für 2 Editionen auch 2 Mal VK bezahlt habe! Als ob die 2 Pakete verschicken würden 😤.

BTW Moin!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1