• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

Also ich finde es ganz gut, dass sie American Psycho bringen.

Die bisherigen Steels waren alle nicht wirklich gut und deshalb war mir die bisher liebste Edition das koreanische Digipak.

Auch das neue WEA Steel ist nicht der Burner aber mE zumindest Mal besser als die bisherigen. Und wenn man Mal betrachtet was da an Mondpreisen für die Steels, egal ob die 4k oder die alten, aufgerufen wird, ist man mit einem der Manta Slips + dt. 4k Amaray voll auf Stand der Dinge und hätte ne bessere Edition.

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, Basil said:

mike just to let you know you can use you amazon log in details from america on any amazon accounts world wide and your accounts details cards etc are already there, the only difference is what you order on amazon 'it' stays on 'it'.

is 100% safe they use the same servers and encryption systems.

so chancing of hacking very very low

i did Ferrari other week and was plain sailing, i just used chrome translator for italy page and same amazon just take time and was easy peasy 👍

Baseball Referee GIF by StickerGiant

Well Done Ok GIF by America's Got Talent

🤠 @Basil Paul, yes I know same log-in details but what I’m more concerned about is the credit card(s) you have to use to use on all the Amazons through - out the world!

The reason I bring this up is a coincident or not, I did order the Godzilla X Kong on Amazon.it  yesterday, but then got a call from my eBay Mastercard saying that someone was trying to charge on that same card  number at Walmart that I used at Amazon.it the same day (thankfully eBay Mastercard flagged those charges and got ahold of me before they went through, phew!)!!

Well you can imagine thinking it might not be a coincident I needed to call eBay Mastercard back to say I did not charge anything at Walmart yesterday (now I have to wait up to 15 business days to get my new Mastercard)!!!

So that is my dilemma I’m having and asking the questions about another payment source for anything outside of the USA to use!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Veum said:

🤠 @Basil Paul, yes I know same log-in details but what I’m more concerned about is the credit card(s) you have to use to use on all the Amazons through - out the world!

The reason I bring this up is a coincident or not, I did order the Godzilla X Kong on Amazon.it  yesterday, but then got a call from my eBay Mastercard saying that someone was trying to charge on that same card  number at Walmart that I used at Amazon.it the same day (thankfully eBay Mastercard flagged those charges and got ahold of me before they went through, phew!)!!

Well you can imagine thinking it might not be a coincident I needed to call eBay Mastercard back to say I did not charge anything at Walmart yesterday (now I have to wait up to 15 business days to get my new Mastercard)!!!

So that is my dilemma I’m having and asking the questions about another payment source for anything outside of the USA to use!!!!

Could it be your Walmart account has been hacked? 

I would change your password there just in case???

I don't know how much card info is shown there

Amazon store cards leave only last 4 numbers of card visible for you to choose card

So stealing is nigh on impossible from there end

I presuming your running antivirus or Internet security with card protection on it, I don't use apple so that I don't know

Also a good anti Spyware software to stop people getting on you system such as ccleaner show how tight your apple is I think

@Hollywood E Rock will know good software as he uses apple 👍

Basil 👍

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Veum

Mike here's good free one I used to use

This version for apple

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/malwarebytes-mobile-security/id1327105431

Basil 👍

@Basil Paul we have Trend Micro Internet Security on my iPad for quite awhile now!

I just think somehow they got it from my past Walmart purchases or somewhere else!! 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Veum

• ★ Administrators ★
10 hours ago, Basil said:

Has anyone noticed nils again 🤣🤣🤣

Half Girlfriend Bollywood GIF by bypriyashah

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Basil 🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, Cornbuster said:

Surprised?!

Nils, as usual...

papal conclave GIF

9 hours ago, hal56 said:

Dont be so harsh on him.

He' s giving his all but well, tempus fugit....

giphy (27).gif

9eb5ad03-b7af-48c4-9837-88537a9045b8_tex

Wer hat den den GB gestartet 😝?

• Haha 14