• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Gladiator_MV:

...Heute noch erholen... Morgen geht es dann zum Kumpel... Bis Mo... Über ein Jahr nicht mehr gesehen... Viel zu wenig! Freitag Abend quatschen, Bier & gutes Essen... + Film...

Samstag nach Wismar, schlendern, Fußball schauen: Hansa gegen Pauli, wat essen gehen... Sonntag nach Kühlungsborn/Rerik oder Warnemünde schlendern, Frische Ostsee Luft schnappen, wat essen gehen... Abends Kino oder Kneipe oder Home... Komplett mal offline! Nächste Woche dann wieder online... Zwei! Die wohl für Mich persönlich am wichtigsten Awards werden beantragt... 😃 Bilder sind fast fertig! ...letzten Neuzugänge 2023... ect. usw. 👌✌️

Viels Spass, Toni! Bring uns'n paar Beautyshots mit. 👍

Hörnchen is zu faul und träge.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be ☀️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🍁  🙋🏻‍♂️

Happy Thanksgiving to those family/friends that celebrate this fantastic holiday to give thanks for what we have❣️🙏 🍁 🦃 

Give Thanks Thanksgiving GIF by Ecard Mint

image.jpeg.1ab8d4fdbef975d9fd46c726ef3a5e9a.jpeg

Thanksgiving Day is a national holiday in the United States, and Thanksgiving 2023 occurs on Thursday, November 23. In 1621, the Plymouth colonists from England and the Native AmericanWampanoag people shared an autumn harvest feast that is acknowledged as one of the first Thanksgiving celebrations in the colonies. 

For more than two centuries, days of thanksgiving were celebrated by individual colonies and states. It wasn’t until 1863, in the midst of the Civil War, that President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed a national Thanksgiving Day to be held each November. But the holiday is not without controversy. Many Americans—including people of Native American ancestry—believe Thanksgiving celebrations mask the true history of oppression and bloodshed that underlies the relationship between European settlers and Native Americans.

love this shot location from the Lyndhurst grounds (used for the TV series Dark Shadows)❣️

image.thumb.png.a6e841a4bba311ca9bb3675049a4d28a.png

0%
Sunshine

RealFeel®54°

RealFeel Shade™52°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindWSW 8 mph

Edited by Veum
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pluto57 said:

Does anyone need it...? Now comes as a world premiere on Blu-rayI in a director's cut with a running time of over 2 hours

Pre-sales for the media book begin next Sunday, November 26th, 2023 at 7 p.m. at Retro Gold 63.

d-tox.thumb.jpg.8166245425f13df0b1a36b16afcb4876.jpg

Otherwise you can make yourself happy with it.......

giphy.gif

question do you do cider instead of bud? xD 

Cider Applecider GIF by Strongbow

Cracking Up Lol GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 8

27 minutes ago, Veum said:

Girl What GIF by MOODMAN Excuse Me What GIF

translation of video for you mike xDxDxD 

hey muther fooker what you doing to my ffffing car, i just gone to get a coffee!

well you parked like a tw@t blocking the entrance to this electric substation can you not see the lines

common man i was like only five minutes

don't care you being towed and its going to cost you!

but how will i get home or get the car?

you better phone my boss

tough sh1t kn0b jockey if you got cash you going have to pay sh1t loads and he still has to take it to the pound

so if you want a lift show him the money or your walking anyway

oh sh1t this is an expensive coffee, oh fook!!!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Basil  xDxDxD 

Edited by Basil
  • Haha 7

36 minutes ago, Basil said:

translation of video for you mike xDxDxD 

hey muther fooker what you doing to my ffffing car, i just gone to get a coffee!

well you parked like a tw@t blocking the entrance to this electric substation can you not see the lines

common man i was like only five minutes

don't care you being towed and its going to cost you!

but how will i get home or get the car?

you better phone my boss

tough sh1t kn0b jockey if you got cash you going have to pay sh1t loads and he still has to take it to the pound

so if you want a lift show him the money or your walking anyway

oh sh1t this is an expensive coffee, oh fook!!!!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Basil  xDxDxD 

Thanks Paul much funnier for me when you know what is being said 🤣

Wacky Races Lol GIF by Boomerang Official

• Haha 5