IGNORED

Dies und Das (2021)

extantsrevenge

Just now, BreakBeatDJ said:

Middle managers, I friggin' hate them.  My entire creative career has been compromised by mid-level executives trying to justify their own jobs by making changes that didn't need to be made.  And that's just for TV commercials, I can't imagine what it's like for feature films.  I'd stroke out.

I feel for people pursuing creative careers professionally.

I have a friend who studied and got a job in Design, but ended up leaving for that very reason.

Which is a shame as she's really talented.

• Like 12

• Replies 106.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

@hal56 just a thought could you not get someone in germany to buy your german orders near border and drive over and just pick up in a load of a alot?

or can you not get round customs and such like that?

@Fortis93 love that star wars poster and yes we need that 

and today has turned out to be an amazing day for me got sick note extension till very last day in june soooo 🥳🥳🥳

Happy Season 9 GIF by The OfficeParty Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

good things does come to those who wait xD 

Cracking Up Lol GIF

basil xD 

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

vor 1 Minute schrieb Basil:

@hal56 just a thought could you not get someone in germany to buy your german orders near border and drive over and just pick up in a load of a alot?

and today has turned out to be an amazing day for me got sick note extension till very last day in june soooo 🥳🥳🥳

Cracking Up Lol GIF

basil xD 

Thankfully, there are already a lot of german fellow psychos willing to help out.

As there´s no customs issue, its still cheaper having parcels sent then pick em up personally with a trip to germany.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, hal56 said:

Thankfully, there are already a lot of german fellow psychos willing to help out.

As there´s no customs issue, its still cheaper having parcels sent then pick em up personally with a trip to germany.

Meine letzte Bestellung von Plaion mit fünf Titel war so teuer dass sie doppelt so viel gekostet hat, wie ich jetzt einige dies Titel auf Amazon US kaufen kann.  Es ist risky zu warten dann die guten Titel ausverkauft, bevor sie einen international Verkäufer auf Amazon US erreich.  Aber es ist schwer zu rechtfertigen den doppel preis fur den Versand zu zahlen.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

My last order of Plaion with five titles was so expensive that it cost twice as much as I can now buy some of these titles on Amazon US. It's risky then waiting for good titles to sell out before they reach an international seller on Amazon US. But it's hard to justify paying double the price for shipping.

Maybe we should just move to Germany.

They have most of the cool sh*t anyway. 😄

• Haha 12

vor 5 Minuten schrieb BreakBeatDJ:

Meine letzte Bestellung von Plaion mit fünf Titel war so teuer dass sie doppelt so viel gekostet hat, wie ich jetzt einige dies Titel auf Amazon US kaufen kann.  Es ist risky zu warten dann die guten Titel ausverkauft, bevor sie einen international Verkäufer auf Amazon US erreich.  Aber es ist schwer zu rechtfertigen den doppel preis fur den Versand zu zahlen.

Thats exactly the dilemma I regularly have with orders from Vinegar, Shout, KinoLorber, Criterion and Severin. 

Its always a guessing game...

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

you mean everyone talks alot more in here and there actually alot more people and everyone is super friendly.

thank god for google translate thats all i can say xD 

I like to practice my two years of college German so . . .

Ich denke dass die Konversation ist viel ehrlicher ist als auf dem Rest auf die MP site (nicht jetzt die Englische zimmer).  Sie besprechen das Gut und Schlecht auf Editions und die Sammlerebene ist nach fortgeschrittener auf meiner Meinung.

Edited by BreakBeatDJ
  • Like 15

3 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I like to practice my two years of college German so . . .

I think the conversation is a lot more honest than the rest of the MP site. They discuss the good and bad on Editions and the collector level is more advanced in my opinion.

very true honesty is alot more in here and yes we should discuss good and bad freely.

if something is not good, then its not good.

im not out for slagging off for slagging of sake there is no point in that.

but honesty is always constructive 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

1977752327_SquirrelBeautyshots17.jpg.fb0c9b29d0b427bcfa750a5bd2946c56.jpg

image.thumb.png.d7fc5449315a968f21a36582c4fd393b.png

GB is coming soon.

No Way Seriously GIF by novak Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions

31 minutes ago, Basil said:

Cracking Up Lol GIF

basil xD 

lazy homer simpson GIF

15 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Maybe we should just move to Germany.

They have most of the cool sh*t anyway. 😄

moving china GIF Moving Season 5 GIF by Friends

9 minutes ago, Basil said:

you mean everyone talks alot more in here and there actually alot more people and everyone is super friendly.

thank god for google translate thats all i can say xD 

season 3 man GIF

• Haha 13