• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

@Basil how are you Paul ?

fresh basil GIF

thanks lindy the nerve pain in the face is just starting to die down a bit like in last day or so, so if that carries on that is a good thing 👍

and i think my tongue is now holding its shape fully.

also the bottom left lip may and i say may starting to just come round like that happened i think last night as got a tingling feeling in the night, so will keep fingers crossed that is a permanent thing.

2 nights ago, also the dizziness may have been caused under my hair behind my left ear found a huge spot think maybe an ingrowing hair

has caused it and lots relevant muck, my wife had me pinned down and squeezed the heck out of it, she thinks she has got all the poison out. all that swelling feels like it is gone and behind my ear the skin feels correct to my skull now, did not realise how swollen it was and doctors missed that completely.

anyway wife got some alcohol based make up cleaner on it so help it soak inside and help kill poison inside one of her tricks with spots works a treat but in this case alot bigger than spot. more like channel of muck down to jaw line.

the rest of face is still dead atm but think is heading in right direction 👍

so overall heading in good direction and still taking lots of steroids from doctors.

combined gifs steroids GIF

basil 👍

• Sad 7

34 minutes ago, Catgirl said:

@Basil how are you Paul ?

fresh basil GIF

He's doing good.

@Veum kidnapped him and is now taking good care of him. 

You can see he's happy.                                                                                  👇

6895C0A9-7A74-41C1-963D-BE17D84FE8BD.jpe

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 10

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Basil:

thanks lindy the nerve pain in the face is just starting to die down a bit like in last day or so, so if that carries on that is a good thing 👍

also the bottom left lip may and i say may starting to just come round like that happened i think last night as got a tingling feeling in the night, so will keep fingers crossed that is a permanent thing.

2 nights ago, also the dizziness may have been caused under my hair behind my left ear found a huge spot think maybe an ingrowing hair

has caused it and lots relevant muck, my wife had me pinned down and squeezed the heck out of it, she thinks she has got all the poison out. all that swelling feels like it is gone and behind my ear the skin feels correct to my skull now, did not realise how swollen it was and doctors missed that completely.

anyway wife got some alcohol based make up cleaner on it so help it soak inside and help kill poison inside one of her tricks with spots works a treat but in this case alot bigger than spot. more like channel of muck down to jaw line.

so overall heading in good direction and still taking lots of steroids from doctors.

basil 👍

oh you poor thing, I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything will be   fine   👍👍😘

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

vor 14 Minuten schrieb hal56:

Runter mit der Chauvi and rauf mit Realismusbrille, Holger.

Aber wenn die sich bei EM so präsentieren wie bei WM sehe ich schwarz.

Das ist wohl war.

Dennoch geschehen gute Dinge eher, wenn man seine Intention in deren Richtung richtet.

(mal abgesehen von Beautyshots)

Edited by Cornbuster
  • Like 8
  • Haha 1

🥤 Top of the day to ya, going to be ☁️🌧️🌨️ here my friends… good day there Veum here 🎄❣️🙏:)🤠 🍵🧋

image.gif.1781e51ebfd31e97aaea55a62b6ee9a9.gif

DAY

43°Hi
RealFeel® 38°
Cold
RealFeel Shade™ 38°
Cold 12/22 Periods of rain; breezy this afternoon; rain and wet roads may lead to travel disruptions

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 7 PM EST FRIDAY... * WHAT...Heavy snow and dangerous cold. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches. Winds gusting as high as 50 mph. * WHERE...Portions of central, east central, north central and west central Indiana. * WHEN...From 3 PM this afternoon to 7 PM EST Friday. * IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. Widespread blowing snow could significantly reduce visibility. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute. Gusty winds could bring down tree branches. Wind chills as low as 35 below zero will cause frostbite and hypothermia even if outside for only a short time. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...A flash freeze is likely this evening as temperatures drop very rapidly while precipitation is ongoing and roads are wet. This will cause significant travel difficulty. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... If you must travel, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in your vehicle in case of an emergency.

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Basil said:

basil 👍

@Basil Paul 🦊 sorry to here of your health problems continuing 😔

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

however I know of a doctor that probably did your surgery 👨‍⚕️

mad scientist horror GIF by Warner Archive bride of frankenstein halloween GIF

4 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

He's doing good.

@Veum kidnapped him and is now taking good care of him. 

You can see he's happy.                                                                                  👇

6895C0A9-7A74-41C1-963D-BE17D84FE8BD.jpe

kick nightmare GIF

• Like 6