Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
25 minutes ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge well nils do you think we will see the extras like we had in first OC????

if so think i be interested but it better be bloody quicker than it was first time around xDxDxD 

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

@swish your bloody mad xD 

I actually think that these extra items were a flop for Manta and that they will not continue them, at least I hope so, because I did not like the concept with 2 Editions and an extra that in some cases was not even in the OC but outside. We shall see with the release of the BS.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I actually think that these extras items were a flop for Manta and that they will not continue them, at least I hope so, because I did not like the concept with 2 Editions and and extra that in some cases was not even in the OC bot outside. We shall see with the release of the BS.

well personally im hoping for amazing beauty shots and some stunning extras even if separate that was why i bought the first ever OC i owned yes im that sad xD 

i would like to have same sort of set up again so can carry on OC tradition other wise i wont be soo sure, i love a decent gimmick

and i just watched the film on saturday and loved it on my hmv steel

it all has to be 

200.gif?cid=5bd0675ewd9xwhntlg8u6yrjglci 

for me too bite on OC

my original OC is still sealed for this very reason otherwise i may off load it which i don't want to do 

do you know how hard that has been????????

homer simpson life GIF

basil xD 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cornbuster said:

Nils, you have to open the GB before 12 noon so that I can register.

Lunch is going to be difficult, so please get going and do something quickly.

anxious-crazy.gif.0eccada36ba90db1774def0669cadf1e.gif

Grumpy Cat No GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

no holger not happening till we have full beauty shots us peasants only have wood membership now xD 

give us peasants a chance now 

and then if oc is not good i be ok for a dl maybe

Robin Hood Gummy GIF

basil xD 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

and i don't think this may happen for a bit, we only just had reservoir dogs and also on collectong site it says pre order coming soon

where as it normally just has a pre order date on the top

be in mind they have NOT updated there facebook page which they normally do!

i think this could be a attempt to build the hype up for a bit, we may see beautyshots within next 24 hrs or 48hrs but i dont anything going happen within next month release wise they dont work like that EVER

i never known manta kick it out 2 releases very quickly in succession

nils now you know your job regards beautyshots do not let @swish do this to you again..... xDxDxD 

Angry Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv  

basil xDxDxD 

• Haha 4