Top Posters In This Topic

• Cornbuster

• Gladiator_MV

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 58 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

907944003_SquirrelBeautyshots14.jpg.2bf475501321a64a2f5b82f45b67a0c3.jpg

BLACK BARONS #31 CAPTIVE DEMONS 3: AT THE DEVIL'S ORDER LENTICULAR 3D FULLSLIP XL Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - Numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

Screenshot_20230119_091125_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d2b5ad9b1981bef821eca4e0969b9cb9.jpg

BLACK BARONS #32 A CLOCKWISE ORANGE FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - Numbered (4K Ultra HD + 2 Blu-rays)

Screenshot_20230119_093136_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2fab5880b9705feaa8857edc7d6a15f1.jpg

Direktbestellung für Käufer mit Limitierungsnummer ab 24.01.23 um 20 Uhr, für alle anderen ab 26.01.23 20 Uhr. Limitierung jeweils 500 St.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Veum said:

But, but is the movie any good? 🧐 

Consider True Crime GIF by Dateline NBC

Looks like a film you need to be on cat pet GIF by Psyklon Psychedelic drugs 💊 

Urban thugs run wild and new methods of crime deterrence are being explored. Career gang member Alex is nabbed by the police and offered the chance to a commuted sentence if he undergoes a kind of surgical therapy. One where his brain does not allow him to execute his violent urges.

None Of My Business Dont Tell Me GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX Amazon Studios Not My Style GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Like 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb extantsrevenge:

907944003_SquirrelBeautyshots14.jpg.2bf475501321a64a2f5b82f45b67a0c3.jpg

BLACK BARONS #31 CAPTIVE DEMONS 3: AT THE DEVIL'S ORDER LENTICULAR 3D FULLSLIP XL Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - Numbered (4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray)

Screenshot_20230119_091125_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d2b5ad9b1981bef821eca4e0969b9cb9.jpg

BLACK BARONS #32 A CLOCKWISE ORANGE FullSlip XL + Lenticular 3D Magnet Steelbook™ Limited Collector's Edition - Numbered (4K Ultra HD + 2 Blu-rays)

Screenshot_20230119_093136_Chrome.thumb.jpg.2fab5880b9705feaa8857edc7d6a15f1.jpg

Uninteressant..... außerdem habe ich eh kein Geld 

• Sad 7

11 minutes ago, Basil said:

hmmm ok what about deliverance thats another nice wholesome american film xD 

x factor lol GIF by X Factor Global

basil xD 

No GIF

1 minute ago, Basil said:

@Veum btw while i remember did you get thru all the snow storms out there alright my friend?

as in without any issues damage and your health 🙏

and if all is good have you had any new stuff turn up recently, havent seen any shots of late?

cheers

basil 👍

@Basil Paul got through those snowstorms and it has been fairly mild weather here for the rest of this winter, go figure (there has not been anymore recent snowstorms 🙏)! :)

Had a severe virus starting 2 weeks ago (gave it to my wife, neither of has been real sick for over 12 yrs., go figure) and seems like at the end here a cold stays hanging on (BTW my childhood friend gave me this when I steeped out of my comfort zone to meet him over lunch, and I’m not visiting anymore for a longggg while, “he should have warned me he still had the virus”!)! 🤧 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Not GIF

@Basil Paul got through those snowstorms and it has been fairly mild weather here for the rest of this winter, go figure (there has not been anymore recent snowstorms 🙏)! :)

Had a severe virus starting 2 weeks ago (gave it to my wife, neither of has been real sick for over 12 yrs., go figure) and seems like at the end here a cold stays hanging on (BTW my childhood friend gave me this when I steeped out of my comfort zone to meet him over lunch, and I’m not visiting anymore for a longggg while, “he should have warned me he still had the virus”!)! 🤧 

what your mate meet up with you knowing he was full of virus and lurgy????

he could have warned you before and then could decide to meet up later.

bet you was popular with wife bringing that back home.

hopefully you get well soon and back on your feet properly to normal 👍

Get Well Soon Love GIF by BrittDoesDesign

basil 👍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Reagh:

Beginnt der Gruppenkauf heute? Ich muss wissen, ob ich bei der Arbeit anrufen und so tun soll, als wäre ich krank, ich kann ein Uhrwerk-Orange nicht übersehen

...Herrlich! 😂

Martin Scorsese Lol GIF

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Reagh:

sick ben stiller GIF

😄

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Reagh:

Großartig! Ich kann morgen eine Krankheit vortäuschen. Ich werde den heutigen Tag damit verbringen, Hinweise auf meine bevorstehende Krankheit zu geben, damit es eine solide Grundlage gibt.

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• Haha 5