19 minutes ago, Basil said:

@extantsrevenge

Nils Any chance of beauty shots asking for a friend 🤣🤣🤣

Ponder Denzel Washington GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Basil 🤣

jeff-cannata-dm.gif

FA war gerade, also die nächsten in 5 Monaten

giphy.gif

WeET muss jetzt Avengers 2 & 1 fertig machen, also auch nichts.

HDzeta, hoffentlich bald LotR.

Blufans, hatte jetzt erst, aber vielleicht bekommen wir ja bald Bond

giphy.gif

Aber vielleicht bald Manta

SpottedDamagedInganue-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Rockntoni87:

Oscar The Grouch 10000 Post GIF
Moin!

demolition man wattiert check! Silverfoil Prägung, klingt gut.

...👌 & Wird gut! Toni... 😀👍😄

vor 7 Minuten schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

habe das wattierte auch geordert

...Alles! Richtig gemacht, Üdi... 🙂👌 Das ist das Beste! 👍 Danach, Cover A... 👌

• Like 4

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Rockntoni87:

Oscar The Grouch 10000 Post GIF
Moin!

demolition man wattiert check! Silverfoil Prägung, klingt gut.

batman auch bezahlt, hat John schnell gelöst.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

habe das wattierte auch geordert

Komisch, dass das immer noch verfügbar ist... wo das doch inzwischen der ganze Thread hier geordert hat (ich auch)... und Elias @Fortis93 und Toni @Gladiator_MVwahrscheinlich je 10 Exemplare, um auch jede Booklet-Seite einzeln ausstellen zu können...🤣

oscars 2016 laughing GIF by The Academy Awards

• Haha 14

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Gentleman:

Komisch, dass das immer noch verfügbar ist... wo das doch inzwischen der ganze Thread hier geordert hat (ich auch)... und Elias @Fortis93 und Toni @Gladiator_MVwahrscheinlich je 10 Exemplare, um auch jede Booklet-Seite einzeln ausstellen zu können...🤣

oscars 2016 laughing GIF by The Academy Awards

vielleicht schockt viele der Preis

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

vor 16 Minuten schrieb CAYENNE-FAHRER:

sag mal Bild 2,der Typ kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor,

ist das Dr.Strange,Benedict??in jungen Jahren?

😄😆

...Shawn Clown Crahan... Gründungsmitglied von Slipknot! 🤘

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawn_Crahan

image.thumb.jpeg.63d515e1c8900e3ffb237bb6f6b96054.jpeg

akt. ...der letzte von der Original Slipknot Besetzung! 🤘👌

Micolash, Host of the Nightmare

Edited by Gladiator_MV
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

jeff-cannata-dm.gif

FA was straight when the next in 5 months

giphy.gif

WeET now has Avengers 2 & 1 to finish, so nothing either.

HDzeta, hopefully soon LotR.

Blufans, just had it now, but maybe we'll get Bond soon

giphy.gif

But maybe soon manta

SpottedDamagedInganue-max-1mb.gif

Well FA been a waste of time for years I don't bother with them any more

Too slow too expensive too up there own @rse well jan is.

Hdzeta lotr not in for only wanted singles but that can't be done so big yawn there

Wish they get there act together and start releasing properly again

Blufans want great Gatsby by that not out till November it's been said elsewhere 

And would love bond that steel is superb

Manta seem to putting out good releases after release wish knew what was coming next

Love weet work but there communication is just plain sh1t

Dump a release out only when ready but NO WARNING WHAT THAT IS

That is my only gripe wish they give a heads up first even if 2 weeks before hand, then you have some thinking time first.

matthew watch GIF

Basil 😁

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★

Can't agree with your WeET statement @Basil. I think they handle it exactly right. Announce a release when they know that they can release within the next 1-2 months, seems to me very customer friendly.

I'm personally very annoyed by retailers that announce and announce title after title and then nothing comes out. We really did not like that BN Edge was delayed, because we don't want to end up like others, but we really did not anticipate the closure of all the factories in China. Thankfully they are done now.

Anyway HDzeta has become a little boring these days, with only rereleasing all the past movies, in my view it is stupid and should not be done. If you had a title before you simply don't visit it again no matter what.

Manta is very strong now. For me besides WeET the winner of the last few years. They clearly have a plan. Only downside is the same contents in each edition, and I'm not really a fan of the new concept in which they remove the Single Lenti for some kind of goodie.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb extantsrevenge:

Can't agree with your WeET statement @Basil. I think they handle it exactly right. Announce a release when they know that they can release within the next 1-2 months, seems to me very customer friendly.

I'm personally very annoyed by retailers that announce and announce title after title and then nothing comes out. We really did not like that BN Edge was delayed, because we don't want to end up like others, but we really did not anticipate the closure of all the factories in China. Thankfully they are done now.

Anyway HDzeta has become a little boring these days, with only rereleasing all the past movies, in my view it is stupid and should not be done. If you had a title before you simply don't visit it again no matter what.

Manta is very strong now. For me besides WeET the winner of the last few years. They clearly have a plan. Only downside is the same contents in each edition, and I'm not really a fan of the new concept in which they remove the Single Lenti for some kind of goodie.

Die reduzieren doch alle.

Die neuen HDZETA-Golds sind absolute Sparflamme - erst die (von mir sehr geschätzten) Numbercards gestrichen, dann das (ebenfalls von mir sehr geschätzten) Special-Packs und zu guter Letzt auch noch den Inhalt einer Edition auf zwei aufgeteilt. Für'n etwa selben früheren Preis. Ehrlich: das ist ein sehr schlechter Witz. Justice League verkaufe ich für den Kauf der FA-Variante ohne auch nur ein Zwicken im Hirn zu haben - so eine Trennungwäre mir bei den alten Golds nicht gelungen.

Manta - tolle Finishes, ohne Frage - ebenso WeET - aber in jeder Edi, wie von Dir ja auch angesprochen, die gleichen Inhalte hat mir noch nie gefallen.

Sicher, für OVP-Sammler ist das irrelevant (ausser bei Dir, warum auch immer 😂). Das Manta nun ebenfalls eine Edition im OC streicht, passt ja voll ins Konzept.

Die oben genannten sind Gründe, warum ich so hoffe, dass FA wieder kommt (Zwar meist WWA, aber unterschiedliche und schöne Inhalte + Numbercard).

Und hoffentlich ohne Rotstift im Sinne von Numbercards streichen, nur Lenti- statt Fullslips und sich ebenfalls auf gleiche Inhalte je Edi beschränken - sie hatten ja bei ein oder zwei Editionen vor nicht allzu langer Zeit so'n Anflug davon (gleicher Inhalt).

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, extantsrevenge said:

Perhaps I'm a little demanding of weet

I just wish they would get to a place where they announce 1 as you say next 1 to 2 months at that point say we hope to do x next.

That would give people chance to maybe move fully on them.

I always like the capability to plan a bit

Maybe that's my OCD kicking in abit.

I love to feel more organized if that makes sense

Agree with you dont want ton of titles announced then half if lucky get made in decent time, fa fall down and manta heading that way.

When I saw last year plan I laughed knowing they never do all those titles by when they thought, honestly thought more like 2 year plan and lucky to do them all, it was more about getting stray members from blufans etc behind them instead and that was a clever strategy from them.

Now let's see them try keep it all up

I look forward to some of there releases 

Just wish they sort out the god father 

That was announced BEFORE COLLECTONG

basil 😁

• Like 3