IGNORED

Dies und Das (Archive #1)

Hatori

10 hours ago, icewire said:

B5C68D5B-F69E-4836-B19D-C474373DDE80.thumb.jpeg.b10b6e718ffc28665dc40d0879a03f76.jpeg

CE02DDFC-80E8-46E5-9575-B7BA23DC033C.thumb.jpeg.1a6ab74336d49ae662540766bda1a22a.jpeg

Hi @icewire will there be other retailers coming out w/MIB International that you think will look better?

The reason I’m asking you, you know more then I do, which retailer looks better, I can not afford to get every OC, so I’d like to pick the best looking version from one of the top retailers, i.e. BF, FAC, Black Barons, WeET, etc. especially love the lenti’s!

Any suggestions would be well taken, thanks!

• Like 2

• Replies 45.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Catgirl

• thomue1987

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Veum:

Hi @icewire will there be other retailers coming out w/MIB International that you think will look better?

The reason I’m asking you, you know more then I do, which retailer looks better, I can not afford to get every OC, so I’d like to pick the best looking version from one of the top retailers, i.e. BF, FAC, Black Barons, WeET, etc. especially love the lenti’s!

Any suggestions would be well taken, thanks!

With WeET you don't actually do anything wrong. Don't think that the other retailers are much better.

• Like 4

vor 3 Minuten schrieb icewire:

Hat mit dem Mitgliedsstatus nichts zu tun, wird nicht bei jedem GB gemacht, Nils macht das gelegentlich bei den großen Blufans GBs.

Ja aber ich steh doch drin!! Sobald wir uns eintragen, müssen wir uns auch an MP Richtlinien halten. Warum dann auch nicht andersherum? Das ist sehr schade!! Ich versteh auch wenn du dazu nicht viel sagen kannst. Ist nicht deine Aufgabe denke ich👍

vor 5 Minuten schrieb sepultura007:

Ja aber ich steh doch drin!! Sobald wir uns eintragen, müssen wir uns auch an MP Richtlinien halten. Warum dann auch nicht andersherum? Das ist sehr schade!! Ich versteh auch wenn du dazu nicht viel sagen kannst. Ist nicht deine Aufgabe denke ich👍

Ja über für die Updates ist jedes Mitglied selbst verantwortlich und zudem ist die Update Phase ja lange offen.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb icewire:

Ja über für die Updates ist jedes Mitglied selbst verantwortlich und zudem ist die Update Phase ja lange offen.

Ja mag sein aber man ist doch in so vielen GB's dabei. Da passiert es schon mal das man eine übersieht bzw. vergisst. Trotzdem bin ich der Meinung das mal'ne Info bekommt und wenn nicht, dann zumindest ein Edition. Man hat sich ja schließlich eingetragen und war mit allen Regeln einverstanden 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

@DodgyDave a.k.a. The Bookkeeper

Type of affiliation - Chief Debt Collector

With the exception of @Masterblaster arguably the most feared 'person' out of all of MP's top brass. His name, appearance and position as 'Retired Administrator' is actually a ruse that suggests someone who can be flexible when it comes to unpaid invoices and Premium retailers' dubious practices.

Matter of fact is, anyone foolish enough to repeatedly 'dodge' his PMs is bound to be 'retired' - permanently! The Bookkeeper is someone who doesn't mince words when it comes to bill dodgers. 

At first he'll send you a friendly reminder saying something like "Please pay your invoice, Mr. Deadbeat". Second reminder will be a little more spicy, something along the lines of "Last chance, F**ker!"

Then if it comes to a third warning...well, there is no third warning. A PM is sent directly to @bearlol The Mad Gardener who is only too happy to add some more fertilizer to his garden.

vw36075_created.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

🥤Mail call yesterday/today! 🎬

62403CED-DCA0-421A-B8E3-1FDF20117DC6.gif.d640045195e519782fb09f612bbff22d.gif

some goodies to present to you:

FA -  Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse WWA 4K UHD/3D/2D BD SB & the  Collector’s Resin Magnet

BestBuy - Apocalypse Now Final Cut 4K UHD/BD/Digital & Rocketman 4K UHD Limited Edition SB

MM / Saturn - Alita: Battle Angel 4K UHD SB

E53302A8-979B-4A9F-9426-B30C5D749439.thumb.jpeg.e6523d7ddcd4f9bb26e6eaa7236b8100.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 12