IGNORED

Despicable Me 3 3D Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook

pioneers

Guest batben83
45 minutes ago, psychoscot said:

Pass. Want a version with 3D

This had the 3D version in it as it states on there email i got! gutted i missed out on it hopefully it will come back on again

4 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

500 print run sold out in minutes. 

Wounder what Countries the rest will turn up in ?? .

I'm being cynical I know its zavvi sometimes thire practices brings out the GGGRRR in me 1f636.png

I'm betting they'll announce another " Ltd Edition of 500 " in a couple of months time just like  they did with  the Mad Max B & C ltd ed of 1000 .......

1 hour ago, ukade2327 said:

I'm betting they'll announce another " Ltd Edition of 500 " in a couple of months time just like  they did with  the Mad Max B & C ltd ed of 1000 .......

Yep I can't see them agreeing to just accept 500. 1000 minimum I'm guessing!

Lets look at DM2, it came out and was there years later at £7.99 and at one point £5. Saying they are only getting 500 is a sure fire way to see people paying full price.

Awards

Archived