IGNORED

Konan the belgian

Konan

Hello  members of media psychos !

Every time i was looking on google to find more information about a nice and rare limited release i ended up on this page, so i finally decided to join 😉

I speak french, dutch and english.

I live in Belgium.

I mostly collect limited and rare edition. (Not a big steelbook fan even if do have some of them.)

I like horror movies from 1970's till now and asia movies in general.

I love to collect, but if i don't like the movie i won't buy, even if it is an fantastic release.

Looking forward to meet you all on the threads !

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Konan said:

Hello  members of media psychos !

Every time i was looking on google to find more information about a nice and rare limited release i ended up on this page, so i finally decided to join 😉

I speak french, dutch and english.

I live in Belgium.

I mostly collect limited and rare edition. (Not a big steelbook fan even if do have some of them.)

I like horror movies from 1970's till now and asia movies in general.

I love to collect, but if i don't like the movie i won't buy, even if it is an fantastic release.

Looking forward to meet you all on the threads !

🥤 Hi @Konan,

Welcome, glad you found us on MP! I hope your stay is a pleasant one!😊

I’m the “consigliere” or the “ugly American” 🤠 😅 as I like to call myself!😜

If you ever have any questions you can tag me like this (you have to put the @ then person’s name, the blu get’s the person’s attention; for example ME lol @Veum). Tag one of our team leaders as there are some great peeps on here, for sure!😎

Watch your wallet, haha!🤑

Sad Freddie Mercury GIF by Queen

Again welcome, have fun and humor is welcome here, or they will deal w/me! 🤣

Godfather GIF by memecandy

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

@airwins after a few hours surfing here and there i already subscribed to 1 pre reservation and waiting for 2 group buy to start. So needless to say i think i will like it here ! 

I got a general question : do i have to look for specific threads to find new threads ? Exemple : do i have to go to Canada/best buy to find the new releases ?

Is there no general thread per product categories like "steelbook" "digibook" where i can see ALL new threads created for one specific format ?

Thanks ! 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Konan said:

@airwins after a few hours surfing here and there i already subscribed to 1 pre reservation and waiting for 2 group buy to start. So needless to say i think i will like it here ! 

I got a general question : do i have to look for specific threads to find new threads ? Exemple : do i have to go to Canada/best buy to find the new releases ?

Is there no general thread per product categories like "steelbook" "digibook" where i can see ALL new threads created for one specific format ?

Thanks ! 

Hello friend and welcome to MP 😊

It’s true that for a new member the main forum index can seem a bit intimidating at first as there are so many categories, sub-categories and many more threads covering various subjects.

But if you take a closer look you will find it is pretty straightforward and finding the topic that interests you is quite simple.

You can either type in the ‘search’ window the title/format that interests you and it will display all the results pertaining to that title.

However, you do have a category that covers all media besides steelbooks, divided into sub-categories (4K, digibook, digipack, etc.)

https://mediapsychos.com/forum/31-media-news-and-non-steelbook-editions/

I’m sure that the more time you spend browsing the various threads (and believe me, it’s very easy to lose track of time while doing so), finding the desired topic will become second nature.

Also, don’t hesitate to tag any of the Staff/Guardians should you have any inquiries or questions - we’re here to help (as long as you pay your invoices on time 😉)

Cheers

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1