IGNORED

Manta Lab [Cancelled] Ad Astra (Manta Lab Exclusive #??) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

Benoit46

On 12/19/2020 at 12:31 AM, Basil said:

no surprise there they announced 12 titles at the start of 2020 , they have actually done 2 of those so far. its become bit of a joke on other forums

as i said then and i'll say now its easy to say we wish to do x,y,z.

doing it thats another matter.

and also they then dont announce when something is cancelled either it takes someone to ask them by email then they confirm its knocked on the head.

social media is ONLY ever used when they have got something to show, anyway no disappointment for me on this one.

i do actually wonder how many more have been cancelled they said nothing about?

@Neil21Harris did you ask about any of the others at all, if not it maybe worth asking while you at it? out of the remaining in that list 👍

basil :D

I was just gonna quote that other post with the images of all of the releases slated for 2020 and say "did literally any of these come out??" I remember revving up because I'm weak for Kill Bill. Still no word on either vol. 1 or vol. 2 or many of these releases... I know the pandemic came so I can understand why not all of them came considering that, but it's crazy they announced this many only to have little to no updates on majority of them that are left! Why even announce tbh... 

I also wonder if any are gonna end up cancelled at this point considering it's 2021 and some have been [crickets]...

• Like 3

15 hours ago, atomicblonde said:

I was just gonna quote that other post with the images of all of the releases slated for 2020 and say "did literally any of these come out??" I remember revving up because I'm weak for Kill Bill. Still no word on either vol. 1 or vol. 2 or many of these releases... I know the pandemic came so I can understand why not all of them came considering that, but it's crazy they announced this many only to have little to no updates on majority of them that are left! Why even announce tbh... 

I also wonder if any are gonna end up cancelled at this point considering it's 2021 and some have been [crickets]...

i also think it was a massive PR stunt as collectong took over the running of manta to try keep everyone on board myself

the last announcement which was on collectong site was dunkirk which is still there since august, i have messaged him a few times across several platforms for an update and says an update is coming soon and that has been since the end of sept and nothing.

i see on some other sites they are just starting to get dunkirk shipped in last week or so, from there gbs and those members a few of them are starting to have it with the speed of things now from collectong, saying its not good enough and considering ditching manta

i got mine started shipping think start of nov and here we are start of jan and the bloke still shipping.

i know they have massive shipping problems out there atm with UK on hold from hong kong post but i do get the feeling collectong is also sitting on his backside alot with chinese holidays etc each time a holiday or anything comes up its at his leisure and a lack of communication towards people.

if he carries on like this think manta supports may disappear alot faster, i know im pulling my horns in from them if im honest.

there are plenty of others where my money can be spent and there communication is better than mantas and there releases are quicker.

for me this be the year collectong either prove there worth it or not.

if this is the first year 2 out of 12 is not good enough imho, i get we have had covid and we can all make allowances for that 

he has to remember their are lot of others weet, hdzeta, blufans (they need improve this year as well),nova.

with all these loyalty only goes so far as long as they are releasing regularly with quality as well.

all the best

basil 👍

• Like 5

• 10 months later...