IGNORED

Display Ideas for Steelbooks and Premiums

I'm looking for idea on how to display all my steelbooks and premium packaging. I've seen people use magnets, shelves, and display cases.  I've seen people display them spine-facing, I've seen people display them front-facing... I'm just really not sure the best looking way for my personal collection so I thought I'd get some suggestions from the community here!  Here's a picture for reference:

1334948380_Tonic24ksMCUCollection.thumb.png.bbaf9faaac6bbc55304a807bb3421961.png

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

I'm looking for idea on how to display all my steelbooks and premium packaging. I've seen people use magnets, shelves, and display cases.  I've seen people display them spine-facing, I've seen people display them front-facing... I'm just really not sure the best looking way for my personal collection so I thought I'd get some suggestions from the community here!  Here's a picture for reference:

1334948380_Tonic24ksMCUCollection.thumb.png.bbaf9faaac6bbc55304a807bb3421961.png

HI @Tonic24k, I think it all comes down to how much space do you have, how do you what it to look displayed and so forth!

I know others can tell/show you better then I can of their great collections / displays!! 😁

I have lack of room to display my great collection though! 😭

• Like 2

@Veum Thanks for the reply! For the sake of others reading, I have decent space to work with but limited options. I could stick to wall mounting or I could move the bar cart -- not sure where -- and do a standing display case / bookshelf. (This is a freshly renovated room and I just mounted the tv. That's why the walls look so bare right now.)

IMG_4549.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Tonic24k said:

@Veum Thanks for the reply! For the sake of others reading, I have decent space to work with but limited options. I could stick to wall mounting or I could move the bar cart -- not sure where -- and do a standing display case / bookshelf. (This is a freshly renovated room and I just mounted the tv. That's why the walls look so bare right now.)

IMG_4549.jpg

Hi @Tonic24k, Wow you have a fantastic pallet to work with... the”rooms” the limit for you! 😀

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d30aa5c426b656e67

2 minutes ago, Veum said:

Hi @Tonic24k, Wow you have a fantastic pallet to work with... the”rooms” the limit for you! 😀

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d30aa5c426b656e67

@Veum Kind words! I appreciate it. This room is being built out as our entertainment room. I want to make sure I display my steels and premiums with a professional look so it doesn't take away from the decor and such. And now that I look at it...I could get rid of what's under the TV and get some horizontal shelving/casing in place of it.