IGNORED

Greetings & salutations from France

R1s1ngs0n

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to MP (joined in March) and I must admit that I first signed up for the sole purpose of trying to get the 2001 release by WCL, unavailable elsewhere (heard about it through the gravepine on Hidefninjas, another thriving collectors community of which many of you I’m sure are already members).

Long story short, I managed to snag a copy through the classified ads and thought it would be the end of it as I got what I came for.

But after reading some of the posts and seeing the amount of passion and dedication shared by MP’s amazing staff and members, I realized that even if I don’t purchase anything else in the future, I still very much want to continue being a ’Psycho’.

I am the proud owner of a modest but respectable collection of about 60 titles, half of which are steels while the others are mainly Premium or special editions (Manta, Novamedia, Kimchi, Plain Archive, Criterion).

Only one edition per title, all unsealed (if I buy a movie I want to enjoy watching it AND looking at the packaging 😁).

Cheers

• ★ Administrators ★

@R1s1ngs0n thanks for the intro. We're very happy you found us and have decided to stay around. Even when you don't buy as much as some, I'm sure you wil find another edition you might want in the furure. Your first pickup was an absolute winner already, I also have the 2001 Edition, so nice.

Very happy to see that you already contributed some nice posts, I'm looking forward to more ☺️

Hi @R1s1ngs0n

THANK YOU for your contribution  , the threads and chatter are fantastic

giphy-downsized.gif

The love here with us shows 😁❤. We are all Collectors  and have a deep unbridled love of all physical media .

From the biggest to the smallest , niche  to mainstream .

MP don't care what kind of collector or how much all you need to exist and thrive here is love and respect. 

PROVING AGAIN MP IS THE PLACE TO BE 

giphy-downsized.gif

THANKS AND LOVE Ann 🤗😊❤❤

2 minutes ago, Scary Hair said:

Hi @R1s1ngs0n

THANK YOU for your contribution  , the threads and chatter are fantastic

giphy-downsized.gif

The love here with us shows 😁❤. We are all Collectors  and have a deep unbridled love of all physical media .

From the biggest to the smallest , niche  to mainstream .

MP don't care what kind of collector or how much all you need to exist and thrive here is love and respect. 

PROVING AGAIN MP IS THE PLACE TO BE 

giphy-downsized.gif

THANKS AND LOVE Ann 🤗😊❤❤

🙏🙏🙏

On 5/11/2019 at 5:55 AM, R1s1ngs0n said:

Hello everyone,

I am fairly new to MP (joined in March) and I must admit that I first signed up for the sole purpose of trying to get the 2001 release by WCL, unavailable elsewhere (heard about it through the gravepine on Hidefninjas, another thriving collectors community of which many of you I’m sure are already members).

Long story short, I managed to snag a copy through the classified ads and thought it would be the end of it as I got what I came for.

But after reading some of the posts and seeing the amount of passion and dedication shared by MP’s amazing staff and members, I realized that even if I don’t purchase anything else in the future, I still very much want to continue being a ’Psycho’.

I am the proud owner of a modest but respectable collection of about 60 titles, half of which are steels while the others are mainly Premium or special editions (Manta, Novamedia, Kimchi, Plain Archive, Criterion).

Only one edition per title, all unsealed (if I buy a movie I want to enjoy watching it AND looking at the packaging 😁).

Cheers

I literally just watched it last night in its full 4K glory, the packaging is amazing (did you open it?) well, welcome to the group and hope to chat up with you some day.

Romeroland

Archived